Childhood Was A Simplier Time

Theodora's POV

I run as fast as I can through the demon castle to get away from the 3 Princes'. My little legs carry me as fast as they can to evade the three boys. "Theodora we're going to catch you sooner or later, just come over here and give us a hug!" Meliodas shouts trying to grab me. I shake my head ducking under his arms and running towards mine and my parent's room. "Papa! Mama! The smelly boys are trying to get me all sweaty!" I giggle as I try pushing the door open only to fail. I start grumbling when three bodies collide with mine and we all fall inside my parent's room. "Oh no! Our little Princess smells like boys," my dad says pulling me out from underneath the pile of boys and into his arms. I snuggle into my dad's chest and stick my tongue out at the boys.

My dad's name is Amon he's a high-ranking demon that's worked under the demon king for years. My dad is pretty tall standing around 6'9 with whiteish gray hair and dark purple eyes. "Honey, are those boys chasing our daughter again?" my mom floats over to me and my dad. Taking me into her arms and floating me out of their range. I looked a lot like my mom, Lillian. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her wings are a gorgeous blue color with gold details. I got mom's looks but my dad's eyes, I haven't matured enough for my wings yet but I think they'll be darker than my mom's since I'm half-fairy and half-demon. "Dora just give us a hug!" Zeldris says trying to grab my leg. "No! You're all stinky and sweaty from training," I say as Meliodas' wings appear on his back, and he quickly takes me out of my mom's arms and flies toward his room with Estarossa and Zeldris chasing after their older brother. I giggle as I hear my parents chuckling before my mom shouts at us. "Have fun at the sleepover!" "Melio put me down!" I shout pounding on his back and wiggling to get out of his grip. "Nope!" Meliodas says before laughing.

I continue to try and wiggle out of Meliodas' arms when I lift my hand and dark vines wrap around his ankles. I quickly flick my hand down and he lets go of me before he gets dragged away by my vines. I smirk at him as his two brothers begin laughing, "You will never learn will you brother," Zeldris says. I fly over to Estarossa and Zeldris before flicking Meliodas into the wall with the vines. "Hey, you're getting better with your powers!" Estarossa says as Meliodas laughs flying at me as we begin play fighting. As soon as our eyes make contact I smirk and trap him in more vines. "Look what Cusack taught me," I say as mine and Meliodas' eyes glow red together. I let the vines disappear before I start jumping around and doing cartwheels as Meliodas copies all my movements. "I wish I had your magic power," Zeldris says looking at the ground. I release Meliodas and float over to the youngest son. "Ominous Nebula is so cool though. Besides Replicate only works when I've spent enough time with the user of the ability," I say pulling the black-haired boy into a hug. "So that means you and Cusack have been spending time together," Meliodas says wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Don't be gross Melio! I like hanging with Zel and if he has to train I go with him," I say activating Resonant again before yanking my hair before deactivating it. "Owie Theo that hurt," Melio says rubbing his head as Zeldris and I stand up. I look at the three boys before smiling and walking up to Estarossa and placing my hand on his chest. The silver-haired boy blushes before I take off flying and shout, "Tag your it!" Zeldris and Meliodas quickly follow after me as the second son starts chasing us. As soon as we hit the hall intersection Zeldris shouted, "Scatter!" I ran to the left heading toward the library, as the boys ran towards the right towards their rooms. I giggle as Estarossa looks back and forth toward me and the boys. "Try and catch me, Rosa!" I shout as he chuckles and chases after me. I float out of his reach every time he tries to jump and catch me laughing. "Hahahaha! You can't catch me, Rosa!" I laugh before flying faster toward the library. I hide under a table and watch as Estarossa runs by my hiding place, as I cover my mouth so I don't laugh. I peer out from under the desk looking for Estarossa, but it looks like he left.