Sealed Away

Theodora's POV

It's been a month since Mael killed my parents and two months since Meliodas betrayed the demon clan. Things haven't been going well on both sides of the war. There have been major losses on both sides and the power levels are equal on both sides. Not to mention several demons have gone missing. "Bug, we're going to go track down the missing Demons. Do you want to come?" Derieri asks standing next to Monspeet. "Yeah, I'll definitely help you guys who's all going?" I ask. "Melascula, Galand, Fraudrin, Monspeet, Me, and a bunch of lower demons," Derieri answers to which I nod. I used Hellfire Bird and whispered a message to deliver to Estarossa. I fly with everyone else as we track down the missing demons. "I hope we find Rajine and that she's not hurt," I tell Derieri as she nods her head. We fly a little longer and it seems that the others are trapped inside enemy lines. The closer we got the more of a feeling of danger I got. We eventually got cut off by a Goddess.

"Elizabeth?" I ask the Goddess in front of me. I look for Meliodas and don't see him. "You mustn't go any further!" Elizabeth exclaims. "Did you come all the way out here just to die?" Melascula asked. "Would it be alright if I devoured this soul?" Galland asked and they both received a glare from me. "Goddess, over the last few days tens of thousands of our warriors have vanished one after the other all under mysterious circumstances," Monspeet spoke up. "We believe that emulating from the forest below our faint traces of their magic power. A massive amount actually. So tell me, young lady. What do you make of these facts?" Monspeet asks. "What?" Elizabeth asks. "How about you turn them to us!" Dereiri states with crossed arms. "Let me get this straight. You believe we are holding your people hostage? But that can't be true," Elizabeth says. "It doesn't matter if you believe it or not we are going to take them back with us and that's all there is to it," Dereiri says as I float to be in between Elizabeth and the demons.

"We just want our people to be returned safely. There are important people to us that have been taken." I explain. "Listen! Ludociel is planning something and you need to turn back now," Elizabeth states locking eyes with me. "As if we'd believe you! Or do you have even a shred of proof that you're not bluffing?" Dereiri questions. "I don't but please trust me! All I want it to bring an end to this war to an end." Elizabeth pleads. "I believe her! She has no bad intentions in her heart." I state smiling at her. A lot of the demons looked puzzled when Galland spoke up. "What's wrong?" "Apparently, it was that young girl who drove away those soldiers yesterday. It seems that looking at those eyes makes you lose the will to fight." Fraudrin explains. Dereiri flies up and floats right in front of Elizabeth. "If you want us to trust you, then you should release the others!" Derieri states with a clenched fist.

"If what you're saying is true then I promise I will speak with him right away!" Elizabeth states calmly. "And what will you do if he refuses to cooperate?" Derieri asks. "Even if it should come to that I'll find a way myself!" Elizabeth states causing Derieri to smirk. "Alright then!" Derieri says as I flutter around the two of them happy no one had to get hurt. "I have one more request!" Derieri says and Elizabeth asks what it is. "That traitor Meliodas. I want you to hand him over to me."Derieri says as I gasp. "That wasn't part of the plan!" I exclaim flying and placing my hand on Derieri's shoulder. The wind blows Elizabeth's hair as she speaks, "I refuse! He means everything to me. If you intend to kill him, then I'll fight you all right here, by myself." Elizabeth states with clenched fists. "Fine. Then I guess we have a deal." Derieri says and Elizabeth says she's glad when a laugh rings out. I turn to look for the laughter.

"Well done Lady Elizabeth. You did a fine job buying us some time. Our preparations are complete as well," the voice says smugly as Derieri gets visibly upset. "Damn you! You were playing us as fools." "It's not what you think I don't know what..." Elizabeth starts but gets cut off by the earth moving and she turns to see what's going on. The ground rips up as a giant ark floats up. "It looks like a Massive Ark," Monspeet states visibly concerned. I gasps as he continues speaking. "So they've been trapped inside an Ark that's sapping their physical and magical powers, but not killing them." I gasp shocked seeing all the missing demons including Rajine and the little girl who told me the true prophecy. "My sister!" Derieri shouts. "Thay have served their purpose and for that, I'll put them out of their misery, "the man says as I lock eyes onto the Goddess. That must be one of the four Arch Angels, Ludciel. The Ark starts disintegrating everyone as tears run down my face. "H-He murdered them all!" Galland gasps. "He's really gone and done it," Melascula says as I float to comfort a shaking Derieri. I was about to speak when she cut me off. "So is this how your people handle things!" She punches Elizabeth who knocks into me and I go down with her.