A Prophecy of The Queen

Theodora's POV

No longer training for battle was a big change while in the Holy War. I know I won't be on the front lines but that doesn't mean I won't fight. Estarossa and Zeldris are busy so I was hanging with Meliodas for the day. He was actually introducing me to someone from the goddess race. I wasn't to sure about meeting her at first but Meliodas was vouching for her and I trust him. Meliodas led the way to the meeting spot. "Melio may I ask you a question?" I ask the blonde demon. "Sure what's up!" Meliodas says stopping mid-air. "This goddess. You love her don't you?" I ask as his face reddens. "Uhm...." Meliodas was stunned and I laughed. "You do! You totally do!" I exclaim fluttering happily. "Theo please don't embarrass me. I swear if you do I will tell Estarossa that when your embarrassed flowers sprout on your head," Meliodas threatens but I just laugh. "I think it's cute that your embarrassed," I say as we start flying again. As soon as we land a silver-haired goddess greets us. "Hello! My name's Elizabeth, you must be Theodora," Elizabeth introduces herself. 

"That's me. It's a pleasure to meet you," I say smiling at the goddess. "Your wings are gorgeous," Elizabeth complements looking at me. "Thank you! I love yours as well. I must ask how soft are they?" I ask smiling. Elizabeth laughs and asks if I want to feel them. As soon as my hand made contact I wanted to just snuggle into them. "They're so soft!" I exclaim as another voice calls for Elizabeth. "Mael I'm over here with Meliodas and his friend!" Elizabeth shouts before flying in the direction of the voice. I pout as I couldn't feel her wings anymore but follow the goddess with Meliodas at my side. I notice the 'Mael' person looked very similar to Estarossa just with longer hair and angel wings. "Hello, Meliodas and you must be..." Mael trailed off as our eyes met. "Theodora!" I introduce myself extending my hand for him to shake. "Theodora, that's a pretty name!" Mael says shaking my hand. "Thank you, my dad chose it," I say smiling at the taller man. "Well your dad picked a good name," Mael started, "so how do you know Meliodas?" 

"Oh, I grew up with him! After all, my father has worked with Meliodas' for centuries now," I explain as the blonde joined my side. "But aren't you a fairy?" Mael asked me as Elizabeth stood on the other side of me. "I'm a hybrid. My mom's a fairy and my dad's a demon," I explain looking at the taller male in the eyes. Mael seemed shocked to say the least. I could hear Meliodas telling me that he'd only told Elizabeth about me. Elizabeth was apologizing when Mael started chuckling. "Hey, that's pretty cool! I guess you could be a perfect middle for this Holy War!" Mael said laughing. "What do you mean?" Meliodas asked. "Well, Theodora isn't a demon or a fairy. She's a mixture of both sides, a perfect middle!" Mael stated as I laugh. "I guess I could be considered a perfect middle. I really don't want to harm anyone in this war even if it will be difficult," I explain as the four of us just began to talk about random things. As Meliodas and Elizabeth got into a private discussion I turned to Mael. "Thank you for not judging me for something that I can't change," I thank the taller male. 

"Well, what I said is true! You are not either of the sides, at least not fully. You're you and that's honestly better than being one or the other." Mael states causing me to smile. "You have a beautiful smile," Mael complemented me to which I thanked him. As the sun started to set Meliodas and I went home. I spent more time with Elizabeth and Mael as time passed and the war continued. I quickly realized that Elizabeth and I are similar with the 'don't want any more deaths on either side' thing. I was supposed to hang out with the two Goddesses in a few days but decided I wanted to spend time with my parents and the three Princes. Currently, the war was at a standstill with both sides at a stalemate in power. The Demon King had called me, my parents, his sons, and the ten commandments to listen to a prophecy. On my way to the throne room, when I bumped into someone. but before I could even apologize I was dragged into a closet and shushed. 

Guards ran by the barely cracked door and the mystery person sighed in relief. "Are you Lady Theodora? The Demon-Fairy hybrid?" the mystery person asked. "Yes! Why are you being chased," I asked the person turning on the lights to see a young girl maybe 13 at most. "Just listen to me. I'm the fortune-teller, and the Demon King is going to make me tell a false prophecy and I want to tell you the true prophecy but I beg of you please don't tell anyone that I told you!" The girl begged with tears in her eyes. "I won't tell anyone, but what do you mean he's going to have you tell a false prophecy? Galland of Truth is going to be there," I ask her as she wipes her tears away. "I don't know...b-but the Demon King said that he had a way around the Commandment of Truth," the girl was sobbing and stuttering over her words. "Oh, honey come here!" I hold my arms out to the girl and pull her closer to hug her. "I won't tell the Demon King about you telling me the correct prophecy. But I need you to tell me why you're being chased," I say hugging the small girl as she calmed down. "The Demon King threatened my family and I ran from the throne room to tell you the truth. You helped me when I was younger and some other kids were being mean to me. When you showed up in my propechy I knew I needed to tell you. You of all people deserve happiness," The girl says before her eyes close and she begins speaking again.

"A man of Darkness and one of light,

both on the same adventurous flight.

To love the girl who caught their sight,

the one who truly believes there is a wrong to every right,

Born of demon darkness and fairy flight.

Their true love will blossom and grow,

For true love will cause her power to flow.

A power awakened just like her mothers

A war will be won sooner rather than later!"

The girl opened her eyes and I hugged her. "Do you know who the darkness and light are?" I ask to which she shook her head. "I only saw you. I need to go I can let the guards catch me now. Please pay attention to what the Demon King says you might be able to find out how he's getting around the Commandment of Truth." I nod at the small girl. "Please be careful," I say as she nods and hurries out the door away from where I was going. I think about what I had just been told and was deep in thought when I was picked up and thrown into the air. "There you are we're going to be late, Butterfly." Estarossa laughs catching me. "Oh time just got away from me I guess," I laugh as I look at him. Estarossa chuckles setting me on my feet. "Let's go then," I say floating next to the taller man. We make small talk as we enter the Throne room and I see that the small girl has a guard next to her and everyone else is already there. I stand next to Meliodas with Estarossa on my other side. "I have asked everyone here today because a prophecy has been seen. Young Girl can you tell everyone here the prophecy that I wanted to be true." The young girl nodded. Her eyes didn't close this time and I think I figured out how to get around Galland since the Demon King isn't stone.

"A new Demon Queen has risen,

the King will be of her choosing.

A hybrid girl close with the three

shall wed her chosen into a new hierarchy,

A tough choice will be made only when it's right

Their wedding day will be a glorious sight.

Who shall she choose, and or when

only she will know when the moment is right

and which of the Demon King's sons make her hearts beat upon sight.

I was shocked, to say the least, all eyes were on me. "Lady Theodora have you heard this prophecy before," the Demon King asks to which I shook my head. "I haven't heard a prophecy of me being the Queen," I state happy to not be a statue. I figured it out alright. "Have you seen the girl before?" the King asked. "No! I have only seen her today," I say and he nods. "You are all dismissed. I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding when I wasn't in the throne room anymore. I can't tell the boys that the prophecy is fake and risk that young girl and her family. I'll keep this quiet until I have to tell them.