PART 3

Y/N POV

I starts kicking his hands hard.

He says : stop! Don't do this! You're making your punishment worse.

I doesn't care and keep kicking his hands.

But his hands is very strong.

Finally, he drags me back to that room. from where i started my journey to escape from here.

he pushes me on the floor.

I looks at him, it's RM here

RM ( yells in anger ) : what do you think you were doing huh? Do you think it's so easy to escape from here? Nah Girl! you are wrong..

Then He starts dragging me outside the room, then we reaches a room in which jin is sitting on a chair, listening music.

Jin sees us, removes his headphones and says : what happened RM?

He tells Everything to Jin!

Rm: this girl was trying to escape from here, and when I tried to stop her, she kicked me.

Jin ( raises his one eyebrow) : what?! (Looks at me) how dare you?!

Y/n : let me go, otherwise....

Then he gets up from the chair and comes to me!

Jin : otherwise?

Y/n : I myself don't know what will I do?

Jin ( raises his eyebrow ) : Oh really? Then I wanna see what you can do!!

After hearing his, I kicks JIN

Jin ( cries in pain ) : ouch!

He becomes very angry.

Jin (yells) : how dare you? Stupid
Girl! I think you need a punishment now.

He holds my wrist and start dragging me downstairs.

No! No! What are you doing? Please I'm sorry, leave me! Please jin, let me go!! I'll not do it again!! : I starts crying!!

Jin: no! This is too much! First, you kicked namjoon, now me! I have to teach you a lesson.

No Jin! Please : i says crying.

He drags me to the basement, there's a room, he takes me inside the room

This room is not like a normal room, it's very small, darkness is all over here and a chair is inside this room, the walls are totally Black and a bit smell is coming from this room

He makes me sit on the chair and ties me with the ropes.

I'm still screaming : no jin! Please, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.

But he's not listening to me.

Finally, he leaves the room, closes the door and goes over the stairs

Now it's only darkness here.

I'm so scared.

I ( talking with myself ) : Stupid y/n! What was the need of kicking them! Now I'm here, all because of my stupidity, You were acting so brave right? Now act here, in this dark room!!

But still I am not stopping screaming :

JIN! PLEASE! FORGIVE ME! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? JIN? YAAH, CAN ANYBODY LISTENS TO ME? I'M FEELING SO SCARED HERE. PLEASE, TAKE ME OUT OF HERE!

JIMIN POV.

Me, Jhope hyung, jungkook and Taehyung are playing video games in my room

Suddenly, I i hears the sound of y/n's crying..