PART 17

Then She faints..

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV.

I'm coming to my senses slowly...

I want to open my eyes but, because of the weakness i am not able to..

But i can feel that my hands are tied with the ropes.

Only my ears are working.

Only sound of footsteps of many people is coming..

I'm trying so hard to open my eyes.

Finally I opens my eyes.

It gets blurry for sometime then suddenly i can see everything clear but there's no much brightness..

Only dim lights are on.

I am laying on the floor and those men who caught us, are bringing Bangtan members here.

And Bangtan members are still tied with ropes.

the men throws them on the floor and then they goes outside..

I looks at Bangtan members.

"Are you all okay??" : I asks them as I'm really worried about them.

After hearing my voice, Jin starts to move his body.

Jin : Ahh Finally! I can move my body.

Then he looks at me.

Jin : Y/n Are you okay?? *There is concern for me in his voice.*

"I - I am okay" : I replies with a sigh.

Then Jimin opens his eyes.

Jimin ( with weak voice ) : Where we are ?!

After this Everyone becomes able to move their body.

Jin : We are in the same hall where we had fight with him *talking about Man 1*.

I asks shockingly : You know this place?!

Namjoon : We are Mafias, we had so many fights with our so many enemies.
So we know every place and everything about our enemies.

Hoseok : Yes!! but we just don't know that person. *Talking about Man 2*

I am really sad because of this all

I says to them : I'm really sorry guys! You all are here just because of me!!

Taehyung : Ahh what are you saying
Y/n ? It's not your fault !! They are our enemy, maybe they want to harm us but caught you also just for to take revenge from us!!

Jimin : Yes Y/n ! Maybe Taehyung is right ! Don't blame yourself !

Jin : Guys!! I'm not blaming Y/n for our situation but I think they really want to take revenge from her. Otherwise you think yourself that if they really wanted to harm us, they would have already done so. But No! They started following us ever since Y/n came here.

Namjoon : And they also kidnapped her from our house just to kill her!

Hoseok : They have Point.

Jungkook : Y/n ! I know you're a good person but please try to remember if you have harmed someone or did something bad to a anyone!!

I says in a sad tone : "No ! I don't need to remember.. I am really sure that i didn't do anything bad!! Please believe me!!"

Jin : We believe you Y/n

All ( together ) : Yesh!!

*Thankyou guys----* : I am about to thanks them But suddenly The Man 1 and Man 2 comes in the hallway.

Man 2 : oh so you guys are awake now!!

As soon as they comes, the all lights of the hall gets on brightly.

I covers my eyes because of the sudden brightness.

Now I can see everything clearly.

We all are in a big hall.