It's Like That

He parted the petals of her flower, looking at the dark pink pearl, he gave it a gentle lick, and she shuddered. He drank down the juices that leaked from her flower. Lapping until she weakly pushed his head away. She was exhausted.

"No more." Tanya panted weakly, she was all worn out.

"Yeah?" Dean stated, eyes twinkling, mischievously.

"Yes." Tanya reaffirmed. They had been going at it all afternoon and five orgasms later, Tanya had enough. Her kat was hurting and work was in three hours, she had to get up and get ready. She watched as Dean shrugged on his button-down, his five o'clock beard making a slight appearance. She loved that about him. Dean wasn't the typical guy she would go after. First, he was white and wealthy well, according to what she heard, and he did not move in the same social circles she did which made him instantly out of her league. She couldn't figure out how they had ended up at this point, being friends with benefits. She wasn't looking for anything when she went out clubbing with her girlfriend, all she wanted to do was have fun, but then she met Dean Summers. Being the persistent bastard he was, he wouldn't let up, so she gave in and from that point on she'd been the happiest she was in a long while. Dean had shown her a different side of her that, even she didn't know, she possessed. She had kept that side hidden from the outside world. A slight pain pierced through her thoughts. Dean had pinched her nipple.

"Are you good?" He questioned, forest green eyes brimming with sincere concern.

"Mmmmm." Tanya hummed, not having the strength to open her mouth. Dean reached down to give her one last kiss, which turned hot two seconds in and had Tanya's pussy dripping. Her legs immediately wrapped around his waist, back arching. She didn't want him to leave. One more orgasm couldn't hurt, Tanya thought. Dean thrust his jean-covered dick between her thighs, Tanya was fighting now. He wasn't leaving until he gave her one more. Moving to quickly push him onto the bed. Tanya worked earnestly to unclasp his pant button, popped his dick out into the open, and slid her snatch down his pole. It hurt but felt so fucking right. Moaning as he filled her snatch up, Tanya pressed down in a circular motion, squeezing her walls tight as she got up to the tip. Up and down she went. It was a quick succession as they both reached their peak, crashing down into bliss. Tanya couldn't feel a single bone in her body, she was liquid. He was rubbing on her booty with his big hands, squeezing the cheeks together and apart. If she had any strength left, she would've told him to stop, but instead, she'd drifted off into a deep sleep.

Fuck. She'd fallen asleep. Dean glanced down at the petite, curvy figure laying across his chest. Her straight hair spread across his chest like a mop. Shifting her slightly onto the bed. He pulled his semi-hard dick out from her warm snatch. He groaned as she unknowingly gripped him in her sleep. It was becoming harder and harder to leave Tanya alone in this dorm room. He was beginning to miss how she felt beside him as they lay together talking about who knows what, he hated the feeling of getting up and leaving her. He remembered the first time he had spotted her. She'd walked through the door of the club in a mini pleated halter-neck dress and strappy gold high-heels, he was quite sure she would trip in those sky walkers, but she handled it with so much grace. He watched as she turned her back to say something to her friend dressed as just as good as she was, and his mouth went dry. Honey browned skinned was exposed from her lower back to her shoulders and an ass that only men could dream off. Round and full, her dress flowed over it, stopping slightly above mid-thigh. The material, a shiny dark green shimmer, looked so sexy against her skin tone. He wanted her instantly. He made his way through the crowded club and saw that he wasn't the only one heading toward her and her friend, Dean aggressively started to push anyone that got into his way, man or woman, he didn't care, he was on a mission. Dean was in front of her in seconds.

"Hey!" Dean said, raising his voice as he looked down on the gorgeous creature who stood before him.

"Um, hi." She replied, glancing away from him. Her friend was more amicable.