✧ hot for teacher » eddie ✧

EDDIE MUNSON
of the hellfire & babysitter's club

" Hot for teacher, teacher.  "

SYNOPSIS: Eddie teaching you how to play his guitar on a lazy Friday evening after school.

TYPE: (fem!reader)
—fluff, fluff, fluff
—sexual tension ;)
—ice cream :)
—eddie playing guitar 😳
—established relationship

WORD COUNT: 2785

• • •

"Jesus Christ, O'Donnell's test almost killed me."

Your boyfriend exclaimed as you both stepped into his trailer. The pouring rain got to you both even on the short walk from his van to his trailer—soaking your clothes as you made your way towards his room.

"Her tests are always so damn hard." You groaned, shrugging off your backpack with a relieved sigh.

Eddie agreed with a small snicker at the end of your sentence as he followed closely behind you to enter his room. It was one of your favorite places to be, because his room just screamed Eddie Munson.

You always loved looking around at the posters, at his guitar, and the soft dim lighting made you feel at home. Although it always smelled faintly of weed, cigarettes, pine, and mouthwash, it was Eddie.

And because of that, you loved it.

It enveloped you like a hug, and it felt like home with him.

You sighed at the feel of your wet shirt sticking to your skin, picking at the fabric.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts?" You asked, gesturing to your wet shirt when Eddie turned to look at you.

"Don't you mean steal?" He smirked, "You're holding like, three of my shirts hostage right now at your place. Probably way more."

You rolled your eyes with a faint grin.

"Hey, taking my boyfriend's shirts hostage is what you signed up for." You teased, "Plus, I just like wearing your shirts."

Eddie couldn't help the smile you brought to his face. You always somehow managed to do that, and he loved it. He also couldn't help but admit he loved seeing you in his clothes.

"Go right ahead, sweetheart." He gestured to his drawers as he sat on his bed to unlace his boots. "You know where they are. Mi caso, su caso."