♛ the eyeliner effect » eddie ♛

EDDIE MUNSON
of the hellfire & babysitter's club

" You look so pretty from this angle. "

SYNOPSIS: MATURE 18+After months of begging Eddie to let you try eyeliner on him, he finally gives in. But the effect that eyeliner has on your boyfriend may prove to be more powerful than you anticipated...

REQUESTED BY : -strangetingz

TYPE: (fem!reader)
SMUT ❤️‍🔥
—minors dni!
—slow tension build
—eddie with eyeliner 😳
—low-messy-bun eddie
—riding & missionary
—slight sub!eddie
—smudgy makeup
—v line tattoo 😏

WORD COUNT: 4240

• • •

"Come on, Eddie! Just for a minute–"

Your boyfriend shrugged, shaking his head with a dramatic wave of his hand.

"Nope." He protested, shifting from under you as you laid on his naked inked chest.

"Nope. Uh-uh, I actually like my eyes uncarved, thank you very much." He retorted, now sitting up next to you.

You watched as he closed one eye, reaching one ringed hand to dramatically gesture to his eyeball as if jabbing his eye out—poking out his tongue.

"Is that why you won't let me put eyeliner on you?" You chuckled, eyes wide. "Because you're scared it'll poke your eye out?"

You had been begging your boyfriend to let you do his eyeliner, and he's always been so against the idea.

You hadn't understood why, considering he liked to wear messy black eyeshadow all the time anyways for his 'Corroded Coffin' gigs with his bandmates.

You figured eyeliner would be right up his alley, very on brand for a metalhead.

He remained silent at your question, eyes focused on the movie instead.

You gasped in realization.

Your boyfriend, Eddie 'the metalhead' Munson was afraid of putting on eyeliner.

"Oh my god..." You teased, "You are!"

"Shut up." He crossed his arms over his bare chest, his bat ink staring up at you from his forearm. "Am not."