✧ look at me » billy ✧

**˚  ˚**

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I m a g i n e : Being Billy's girlfriend and going with him to look for his sister Max, but you're the only that can calm him down when he gets angry at her for running off..

R e q u e s t e d B y : @ DolanPaulKey

[ dude, i'm sorry for the long ass delay. i really hope you can still enjoy this.. :) ]

Word Count : 1879

︾⇟⇟︾

"he's gonna call..whatever whore he's seeing tonight, and cancel their date."

it was you billy was supposed to be going out to see.
you were his girlfriend, yet billy's father never bothered to care.

you could hear billy's father reprimand and abuse him through the window as you crouched on the roof—waiting to be able to enter his room because billy always told you not to come in the house if his father was home.

in the entire time you had known billy, nothing ever frightened him.

"like the loving brother..that he is."

nothing ever even made him flinch.

except for his father.

"isn't that right?"

it happened every night—or every other night if he was lucky.

"isn't that right?!"
billy's father screamed into billy's face, and you could see him flinch, his eyes beginning to water out of clusters of built up emotion and frustration.

"yes. sir."
you could hear billy whisper faintly, his voice practically trembling.

he tried to hold his poise. he tried to hold his head up high in defiance of his father, but he couldn't.

so when his father left his room, he still held his cologne bottle in his hand, but smashed it in frustration against the book shelf he leaned against.

you watched as solitary tears skipped solemnly off his cheek while he pressed his palms to his eyes in pain.
your heart ached for your boyfriend as you quickly knocked on the locked window, watching as billy looked up from his hands to you.