✿8

God, it's brutal out here~

5th April, 2022.

"LEE HAECHAN!!!" A loud feminine voice came from downstairs and penetrated the walls to reach the said boy's ears who was still in his bed even if it was 11.00 a.m. in the morning.

With a groan, a pair of eyes slowly opened and the posters of the famous female actresses and models hanging on the wall came in his vision. He kicked the blanket away and sat up with eyes still half close, messy hair, bad morning breath and literally no clothes on his body. He tried walking to the bathroom with shaky legs and almost got hit by the wall. As soon as he entered the bathroom, he splashed water on his face, brushed his teeth and used a good mouthwash.

Lee Haechan- A twenty-one-year boy who just graduated from a law college last month. Although he was trained to be a lawyer, he never had any interest to be one. But being the son of two of the best lawyers of the city didn't help him escaping from the people's words when his parents even had a successful law firm. People around him expected him to become a promising lawyer like his parents but all he brought to them was disappointment. He was still in a state where he didn't know what to do.

He got out of the bathroom while humming a song and took his clothes out of the wardrobe which were basically a black ripped jeans, a back t-shirt and a black leather jacket. That's what his wardrobe was full of- all black garments. He put on them and collected the adult magazines and kept them under his bed where he had a huge collection of those kinds of magazines.

"LEE HAECHAN, YOU ARE COMING OR NOT?!?!" Again the voice was heard.

He sighed and picked up his sunglasses and slammed the door close and exited his bedroom. The door had a board saying- 'Do not enter or you will become bald."

"Are you going somewhere?", the mother asked when she saw her son coming to the dining room.

Haechan noticed his parents wearing a black robe and coat with a white neckband on top of it indicating they would be going to the court.

"Yes", he bluntly said, pouring himself a glass of water.

His father sighed exasperatedly. "You are always hanging out with your friends or in your room. Don't you want to do something in life?"

He stopped drinking the cold water in the middle. 'Again this shit is gonna start.'

"I'm so fed up of telling you this. You need to-"

Mr. Lee got interrupted by Haechan when he said in a louder tone, "Then don't tell!!! I'm also fed up of this."

"Haechan! He is your father. Don't talk like that to him", the lady spoke up.

"If he is my father, he should atleast understand me."

"Understand you? What is there to understand? You are basically a jobless guy. If you don't like law so much, then why did you study it in the first place?", the man asked.