Chapter 10

Inside a private jet heading in India sat Nani with Khushi and Payal on both sides comforting her.

Arnav sat on opposite side doing the same with Akash while Shashi rocked baby Aditya who was cranky because it was his first flight.

The shocking news of Manohar suffering from a stroke has shattered all of them especially Nani who fainted out of shock.

Immediately she woke up the family made arrangements to go to India leaving their works and home behind.

The voice of the pilot asking them to buck in broke their reverie and they all were a little bit relieved that they had finally arrived in India.

They got down from the jet to find the most loyal of all men Aman Mathur and a fleet of SUVs waiting for them.

Shashi decided to go to Laxmi Nagar with Aditya and the others headed to Raizada Mansion.

RM.

Anjali and Sheetal were sitting in the hall sipping on some tea when a sudden banging on the door jerked them.

Anjali frown as Hari Prakash opened the door and he smiled widely seeing his favorite people.

Nani smiled at him and moved in with the others.

"Welcome back Naniji." HP exclaimed in joy and greeted the others as well.

"Prakash...... Where is my son? " Nani asked impatiently.

"He is in his room. " He replied and Nani and the others moved upstairs totally oblivious of Anjali and her guest's presence.

Sheetal smiled and licked her lips seeing Arnav who looked more fit and extremely handsome than he was before.

"Anjali look. ASR is back. " Sheetal squealed shaking Anjali but she was fuming.

"Yes he is back and he didn't even acknowledge me and that witch is will him. " Anjali said in anger fisting her hand.

Manohar was typing on his laptop when he heard and knock and asked the person to come in.

He widened his eyes in shock seeing his mother, son, nephews and daughter in laws entering the room.

He felt his mother hug him and heard her crying.

He pulled out of the hug and Nani cupped his face in her hands.

"You have no idea how scared I was when Manorama called to say you suffered a stroke. " Nani cried and Manohar gritted his teeth in anger while mentally cursing Mami.

"Maa....... Am fine and I didn't suffer a stroke but fainted because of stress..... Manorama exaggerated whatever she told you........ So stop crying because am absolutely fine. " Manohar said and wiped his mother's tears.

Akash and Arnav were anger at him and Mami.

"That's it Papa...... You are retiring and that's final....... We will permanently stay in India from now on and I and bhai will take care of the company. " Manohar was about to retort but one angry galre from his son and nephew stopped him.

"Okay fine but what about Khushi and Payal's bussiness in London? " Manohar asked in concern.

Payal moved closer to home and said.

"Don't worry Papa..... We can work here from India and our worker are very capable and I, Khushi and babuji were planning on opening a restaurant and sweet shop in India too to expand the bussiness. "

Manohar sighed in relief because he didn't want them compromising their lives for him.

"Now get up and dress..... I will ask HP to pack some of your dresses...... You are coming to live with us at Arnav's penthouse....... I don't want to live in the house of Anjali Malik. " Nani said in  disgust and anger.

"This house doesn't belong to Anjali anymore. " Manohar revealed shocking all of them. "I bought it from her a few weeks ago after she went bankrupt. "

Everyone was shocked hearing this because the properties Arnav made in Anjali's name will last her and her children for a lifetime.

"Papa what are talking about? ........ How is that possible...... Everything bhai and I left for her is worth over twenty million dollars so how the hell does she go bankrupt." Aka she asked in utter shock and Manohar sighed knowing it's time to reveal the truth he has been hiding from them.

"After you left, Anjali tried to buy off your board of directors and shareholders in order to become the new owner of AR but it failed which you already know...... I confronted her and told her she was nothing with the two of you so she started her own business and invested in a suspicious company and it turned out to be a Ponzi scheme and she lost everything including the house...... The day the bank was about to take it way from us was the day I found out and bought it back because this house was the first property the two of you bought." Manohar revealead shocking everyone.

"So how is she leaving if she lost everything? " Nani asked.

"She pays her monthly rent from Shyam's earnings and the money she got from selling most of her jewelry. " Manohar replied.

"And where was that con man all this while Anjali was taking those dump decisions and Manorama too? " Aka she asked.

"He didn't know and Anjali didn't tell him because she wanted to surprise him and as for that woman. " Manohar said in disgust. "She won't stop shopping and went I refuse her she never givee any peace of mind. "

Nani felt sorry for his son because he couldn't divorce Mami because her father died saving him and he had promised to take care of Mami and he wasn't the type to go back on his promise.

Their reverie was broken by the sound of the door opening and in entered Mami and an angry HP holding multiple shopping bags and behind her and Anjali and Sheetal.

"Sheetal!!!?? " Arnav exclaimed in surprise as everyone turn to him.

Anjali and Sheetal smirked seeing that Arnav recognized her and this didn't go unnoticed by Akash,Payal and Khushi who frown as to why they were smirking and immediately knew the duo was up to something and were determined to find out what.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the  ⭐⭐⭐⭐ button comment and follow for more.

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ.
Xoxo xoxo.