Chapter 13

Anjali marched up to Aarav's room to find him crying as Sheetal applied cold compress to his cheek.

Anjali sat beside him and caressed his hair.

"I hate aunty. " Aarav cried out. "She snatched my dad from me and now because of her, dad slapped me. "

"Don't worry my dear....... We will kick her out soon and chote would accept your as his son and your mother as his wife okay. " Anjali said and Aarav nodded.

"Anjali..... I better go out and buy some food for us because I know they won't allow us to touch any food in the kitchen since it was prepared by Khushi and Payal. " Sheetal said and Anjali nodded and she handed the compress to Anjali and took her purse and phone and walked away leaving them behind.

Anjali smiled at Aarav as she pressed the compress on his cheek.

Her phone rang breaking her reverie and she smiled seeing the name on the screen.

"Aarav am going to receive this call so take care of yourself okay. " Anjali said and Aarav nodded and she walked out leaving him.

His face scrunched up in anger remembering what happened down stairs and what Anjali had told her when they arrived at RM weeks ago.

Flashback.

Aarav was standing outside the temple waiting for his mother.

He was so happy to finally meet his real father and hearing he is rich made him even more happier because he doesn't have to live in poverty anymore.

He looked up and saw his mother heading towards them but no presence of his father but instead a limping woman.

He looked at his mother confused.

"Mum...... Where is dad?...... I don't see him. " Aarav said angry as Anjali gushed over him.

"He is indeed my chote's son....... All angry and inpatient. " Anjali gushed over him and turned to Sheetal with a remorseful look. "Am sorry Sheetal for doubting you........ I promise to make this right okay. "

Sheetal nodded and Aarav looked at them angrily.

"Mum...... Who is she? " Aarav asked.

"Am your aunt Anjali........ Arnav is my younger brother. " Anjali introduced and Aarav smiled and kneeled and touched her feet making Anjali happy. "You really raised him well. " She said to Sheetal.

"Aunty Anjali....... Where is my dad? " Aarav asked impatiently and Anjali sighed and held his hand leading him to a chair closer to where they were standing and made him sit down.

"Your father is not in the country and it all because of this woman. " Anjali gritted the words through her teeth as she owned her phone and pointed to Khushi in a photo.

Aarav looked at the picture on the screen in anger and started hating Khushi.

"She made Arnav and my family believe my husband is a cheat and when I told them the truth that my husband is innocent, they didn't believe me and my chote left with her cutting all ties with me including my Nani, my other brothers andy uncle who believed Khushi........ She is a horrible woman and I know you want to meet your father but you would have to be patient and I promise you...... We will make her pay and Arnav will leave her and marry your mother and acknowledge you okay. " Anjali said and Aarav nodded.

Anjali then made them moved to the house and seeing the hostile behavior of Manohar against Anjali, any doubt about what Anjali said flew out of the door.

Flashback ends.

Aarav stood up and threw the compress away and left the room.

He was going down stairs when he saw Khushi rushing upstairs into her room and he smirked as an evil idea formed in his mind.

He rushed back to his room and opened the drawer and took at a hair oil Anjali uses to massage his hair and rushed back out and down.

He looked here and there and saw no one and looked the oil on the stairs and run and hide behind the pillar supporting the stairs.

After a few seconds a loud thud was heard followed by a loud scream.

The family rushed out of their respective room and Aarav laughed silently hearing their concern for Khushi.

"This is for messing with my mother and aunt. " Aarav thought and come out and saw Akash carrying someone to the Hall and followed smirking but the smirked turned to shock when he saw Arnav and Khushi standing together.

He moved closer and widened his eyes in shock seeing Mami grunting dramatically as everyone stood there looking her.

"Stop being dramatic. " Nani scolded and she pouted in shock and looked at her mother in law.

"Hello hi bye bye...... I hurt myself and you think am being dramatic!" Mami exclaimed in shock and everyone rolled their eyes at her.

"Shut up and come with me to my room....... I want to have a serious talk with you. " Manohar said and Mami twitched her mouth and limped behind Manohar.

Nani shook her head and Arnav and Khushi lead her to the garden outside like they had planned.

Payal looked at Aarav and he saw her and run out if there but she saw the oil in his hand and this didn't go unnoticed by Akash.

Payal moved towards the stairs and kneeled and swiped her hand on the stairs and found it wet with oil and Akash saw it and fisted his hand to control his anger.

"That brat us getting out if hand. " Akash exclaimed in anger. "Am sure he did it to target Kiki. "

Payal nodded looking at her husband and she called Hari Prakash to clean the stairs.

"In two days we will find out the truth and I hope it's not what we suspected. " Payal said and Akash sighed and they moved towards the garden where Nani was sitting down on the bench as Khushi sat down as she massaging her hair as Arnav looked angrily at Khushi who was laughing with Nani.

Akash and Payal sat down by Arnav and asked what was so funny and Khushi revealed Arnav wanted a head massage but Nani chose her and he is angry and both giggled seeing his grumpy face.

All this while they were all oblivious of the pair of eyes watching them.

"Shyamji." They all heard a squeal and saw Anjali hugging Shyam whose eyes was on Khushi making Arnav's blood boil as the rest looked at him in disgust seeing his lustful gaze on Khushi.

Shyam broke his gaze seeing the look of disgust and anger being thrown at him.

Anjali broke the hug and frown seeing her husband looking nervous and she turned and found the family looking at him in disgust and anger and she shook her head and threw a disgusted and angry look at Khushi and dragged Shyam into the house.

"How can she be so blind to that creep? " Payal said as they went back to sit down.

"My dear don't worry you brain over that dumb woman....... She is not worth it and someday when she realises the truth, she will have no one to blame than herself....... As for me she died the day she decided to back stab chote....... She proved she is Arvind Malik's daughter and not the my Ratna's " Nani said and went back to massaging Khushi hair.

To be continued.

Precap: Sheetal shocked.

Shyam slapped by Payal.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.