Chapter 18

Sheetal and Shyam run after Hari Prakash who headed to the kitchen to pick up a broom and collector.

"Hari Prakash it's not what you think. " Sheetal said nervously and he turned and walked away from them and they followed him. "He forced himself on me....... Please believe me. " Sheetal begged and he turned and looked at them.

"I don't care what goes on between the two of and to tell you the truth I know Anjaliji deserves to be cheated on. " HP said sincerely shocking them. "Sad that she gave up such sacred bonds for a fake one and as punishment for what she did to Naniji, Akash ji and Arnavji, I would keep quiet about it and don't worry because I won't tell them either but I don't think they would care because they have proven she is now no longer part of the family so please excuse me let me get back to my work."

Hp then started sweeping the broken glasses of the floor as both walked away to their respective rooms not knowing they are being recorded and all of this was witnessed by the gang.

Delhi Prison.

Mami sat done in the corner of her cell with her hair all messy and saree crumbled,

She has never felt so unhappy in her life like she did today all because she was accused of something she didn't do.

Yes she admits to being after money and took advantage of the fact that her father died to save Manohar and wormed her way into his family but to kill her only source of happiness and love was something she could never do but the question was how.

"Mami." An all too familiar voice called out breaking her reverie.

She looked up and saw Anjali looking at her and it hit her.

It was Anjali, it was all Anjali, she planned to kill Manohar and blamed her for it.

How stupid of her not to realize it from the beginning.

Flashback.

Manohar had just collapsed a few days after returning from London and she sat down in the hospital nervous and crying as the doctor said he wouldn't survive if he has another attack.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to find Anjali who sat beside her.

"Mami...... I know this is not the right moment for this but her is something for you. " She said and handed her a file and she opened it but couldn't read it content. "This will protect you if something happens to uncle....... It's an insurance which will make you the owner of everything uncle owns and all you need is his signature because Akash hates you and Payal has him wrapped around his finger and because of what you did to her in the past, she won't hesitate to have you kicked out if something happens to uncle. "

Mami nodded knowing she was telling the truth because Akash has never answered his call and the only time it did go through, Payal had threatened her not to call Akash.

"Hello hi bye bye....... You are right...... But how do I get his signature? " mami asked innocently and Anjali smiled.

"I know every Saturday, uncle signs documents from his company, hide it among them and he won't notice because he trusts his personal assistant blindly. " Anjali replied and Mami nodded.

Flashback ends.

"It was you...... You poisoned him and that so called insurance was just to trap me and take away everything. " Mami exclaimed as the realization hit her and Anjali looked at her with head held high. "Am so stupid........ How could.......... How could you try to kill you uncle...... He took you and Arnav in and loved you like his own...... Why Anjali?...... Why? " Mami cried out.

"See am not here for you drama....... And yes I poisoned him but not for him to die........ I needed him to bring chote back and it did........ Am sorry if you had to take the fall for this but your greed brought about this. " Anjali said and Mami looked at her shocked and confused.

Shocked by her lack of remorse and confused by why she wanted Arnav back.

"I will expose you Anjali....... I swear I will expose you. " Mami yelled at her and she started laughing at Mami.

"I know you are not heartless like we all think....... If you expose me then I won't hesitate to kill your grandson. " Anjali revealed shocking Mami. "Yes you have a grandson whom I discovered existed today....... If you don't believe me then see this. " Anjali took put her phone and stretched it out to her.

Mami snatched the phone and saw the picture of Payal and a baby.

And she immediately knew it was true because the baby boy was the splitting image of Akash.

Anjali snatched the phone from her and smirked at a crying Mami.

"If you don't want anything bad happening to your grandson then you will tell them it was all you understood. " Anjali threatened and Mami nodded and she smiled. "Good........ I knew you do love Akash......... But remember....... If you dare betray me....... I have people who would kill your grandson and Akash would be broken for good understood. "

Mami nodded and Anjali walked away with a victorious smirk on her face as Mami fell on her knees crying inconsolably regretting ever loving Anjali more than Akash.

All this while both didn't know their conversation were being recorded.

"I have to call them and send this video immediately. " the person said and made a phone call.

RM.

Aarav was playing with his remote control car when his saw a shadow towering over him.

He turned to find Arnav looking at him and he gulped in fear remembering how Arnav had slapped him.

Arnav knew what caused the fear in his eyes and he felt bad for him hitting him.

He kneeled to his level and took his hand into his and rubbed it.

"Aarav........ Am sorry for slapping you . " Arnav apologized shocking Aarav. "I know you are not the bad boy you are really portraying yourself to be and I don't know why but it's not the right thing to do because I know deep down you are a good boy. " Aarav looked down ashamed knowing he was telling the truth.

"I really don't want to disrespect Khushi aunty. " Aarav said shocking Arnav. "Because my nanny taught me never to disrespect people but mummy promised if disrespect Khushi aunty then she will spend more time with me and you will finally accept me as your son because Dhruv Malik is not my father but you and because of Khushi aunty you left me and mummy and uncle Dhruv married mummy so that society won't taunt her." Aarav revealed and Arnav sighed. "Why did you not accept me Papa?" Aarav asked in tears. "I promise I would be a good boy again if you accept mummy and I and send Khushi aunty away. "

Arnav looked at him and felt sorry for his nephew because he knew he had been brainwashed to hate Khushi just like Khushi said and he pulled him into a hug.

He looked up to find Khushi looking at them with shimmering eyes.

Both knowing in a few hours he will be hurt by the revelation of his parent and grandfather evil motive.

To be continued.

Precap: Aarav shocked.

Khushi goes missing.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.