Chapter 3

Thanks lovely readers for the lovely comments for the previous chapters. Here with another update. Hope you like it.

" We will Khushi but first let's get married, that too now."
===============================================================

The wedding was over and it was left with the post-wedding rituals. Shyam who has been searching for Khushi all over the place with his eyes but couldn't find her decides to ask about her but in a cunning way so that nobody suspects him.

"Anjali my dear, where is Arnav?"

"Chotte?" Anjali said and looked around but didn't find him so she turned to Nani which was standing beside her. "Nani have you seen Chotte anywhere?"

"No....... Even Khushi is missing." Nani said with a mischievous smile knowing they are together and she couldn't be more happier about it.

"This girl is going to ruin my Payal's happiness again, don't know where she went." Buaji will was standing behind thought as she ease dropped on their conversation.

"This orphan will be the death of us one day. Don't know why Shashi decided to adopt her." Garima who had also heard it thought in anger.

"Where are you my princess? My dear please don't give this people the chance to taunt you again." Shashi thought in worry knowing they will taunt her and he was in no condition to defend her

(A/N- Shashi adopted Khushi against the will of his wife and sister hence the hate Khushi for they think it's because of her Shashi went against them)

"Maybe something came up." Anjali said and winked at Nani who giggled.

"What can be more important than her own sister's wedding. Oh I forgot she is not related to her by blood." Buaji said in disdain and Payal who couldn't stand her sister being taunted whispered to Buaji.

" What are you saying, blood related or not Khushi is my sister, in fact she is like a baby to me, my first baby."

A gasp interrupts them and HP is seen at the door with his brothers.

The family moves to the door to see Arnav and Khushi with a garland around their neck signifying their marriage.

Anjali/Nani/Mama & Mami/ Akash - Chotte!/Arnav!/Bhai

"Khushi!/ Doll!/Princess!. "  Buaji/Garima/Payal/Shashi exclaimed respectively

"Nani won't you welcome us inside?" Arnav asked looking at a shocked Nani

"Chotte what is the meaning of this? And Khushi how can you make fun of a sacred bond like this. I can understand Chotte but you? You know how sacred this bond is. I didn't expect this from you." Nani scolded disappointed at their choice.

"Nani, this is not the fault of Khushi. I will explain everything later.. " Arnav assured and Nani nodded even though she was disappointed.

"HP bring the necessary things needed for the arrival of the eldest daughter in law of the house." Nani said to him and he enthusiastically rushed to prepare everything.

After the ritual.

"Can you explain everything to us now?" Nani which was still disappointed asked and Arnav nodded

"Nani actually I was the one who asked Khushi to marry me."

Flashback.

" We will Khushi but before that will you marry me? That to now?. " Arnav asked shocking Khushi

"As much as I want to marry you, it can't happen now. Let's clear this whole Shyam's issue after that we can get married in front of the whole family with their blessings." Khushi replied.

"I know Khushi but I can't stay like that after knowing your life is in danger. I will be worried knowing you are at your parent's house and Shyam can corner you anywhere. I want you close to protect and cherish you. Please Khushi, give me the chance to ne your husband to stand by you and protect you always. Please Khushi, I will be worried and not relieved if you are not close to me to protect." Arnav pleaded.

Khushi who couldn't see her love pleading with her like that accepted.

"We can and will get married again in front of the whole family once this whole thing gets over. "

End of flashback

" Nani believe me, Khushi wanted to get married in front of the whole family. It was I who insisted to get married today." Arnav said omiting Shyam's part.

" We understand Chotte, but what was the need to get married in a hurry?" Anjali asked still confused.

So what do you think?
Will Arnav reveal the truth about Shyam or he will decide to keep it a secret?

Comment and vote.