Chapter 6

======================================================

Arnav's POV

I can't believe Di is saying this. The sister I to give all the riches in the world believes her husband over her brother. I worked hard day and night to give her all the comfort. I signed everything under her name to give her an assurance in case am not around and she is throwing me out of my own house. This is not your Di Arnav but she is Mrs. Shyam Manohar Jha. Very well then Mrs. Jha, I will make sure you I forget there was a ever a sister in my life.

Khushi's POV

How to Anjali kick out her brother because of this snake. How can Arnav cope with this betrayal. Hey DM please give Arnav the strength to face this phase of life.

Manoroma's POV

What is going on here, Anjali just kicked out her brother. HHBB I need to be in support of Anjali before she kicks me out too. I can't leave this luxury and all this money even if it means letting Akash his own.

Nani's POV

Is this my Ratna's daughter? How can she forget the hardship they went through together, all her brother's suffering to get her her needs. Ratna please give your Chotte the strength not to breakdown from this betrayal. I thank God and you for bringing Khushi into his life because if he hadn't bought Sheesh Mahal to avenge your death then he wouldn't have met Khushi. Thank you so much my daughter.

Akash's POV

How can Di do this? Has she gone mad. Oh God, Bhai treats her like a mother and this is what a child gets from her mother, a betrayal. What am u saying?. Did has never been a mother to bhai but it is the other way around. Bhai helped me through my learning disability and always supported and stood by my side. He even suggested I start my own business to make me more independent but I prefer working with bhai and not once did he treat me like an employee. I will be with Bhai no matter what. I can't leave him during this rough times.

Garima's POV

I was supporting Shyam in order not to destroy my daughter's life. But how can I be so blind towards my niece's sufferings. I know her mother was adopted but she was my sister anyways. I always obeyed Jiji and went against Khushi but I can't do that again. I need to stand for my own niece. I can't see her suffer anymore. Enough is enough, she also deserves to be happy. If I have to stand against Jiji to keep her happiness then I will. I always treated her like an orphan thinking it's because of her Shashi went against us. Am sorry Khushi, please forgive this mother of yours. I will now stand for you. I know it's too late but I will always be by your side from now on.

Buaji's POV

Why did Anjali throw out her brother, she should have thrown out this orphan but no she threw out her brother instead. This orphan brings misfortune to anybody she associates herself with. Now see Arnav is being thrown out of his house just after marrying her. And that Payal, what was she thinking by supporting that bad omen. Khushi has definitely done black magic on her and Shashi for the to always go against them for her. I won't leave you Khushi. I will amoeba sure you will never be happy.

================================================================

Vote and comment.