episode 13

Y/n pov...

I woke up early morning and doing my morning routine . I packed my stuff yesterday . Now I am going downstairs to eat breakfast . I saw mom and yoongi oppa was waiting for me .

Y/n - good morning oppa and eomma .

Mom / yoongi - good morning .

Mom - come , eat fast coz taehyung can come here anytime .

Y/n - why ?

Yoongi - because you will go with him .

Y/n - but......

Yoongi - you remember what I said ?

Y/n - yeah (pouting) .

After eating breakfast I am going to my room to bring stuff down .

When I going back downstairs I saw taehyung and jungkook there . At first I was surprised to see jungkook . I am happy to see him here .

Yoongi - how are you taehyung ?

Taehyung - I am fine , WBU ?

Yoongi - I am also fine . ( He is looking at jungkook ) .

Taehyung - oh ! I forget to tell you that he is jungkook my friend .

Yoongi glared at him . And then he remember that taehyung told him that he is y/n boyfriend .

Yoongi - hey ! Nice to meet you jungkook .

Jungkook - nice to meet you too .

Yoongi saw y/n standing near stairs . He called her to come here . She came to him .

Yoongi - have you packed all your things .

Y/n - yes .

Taehyung - let's go or we will be late .

Jungkook - let's go .

Y/n said bye to everyone .
And they all are started going from there . But yoongi stopped taehyung .

Taehyung - what happened yoongi ?

Yoongi - is this the guy you were talking about ?

Taehyung - yeah ! He is jungkook

Yoongi - taehyung please take care of y/n . I don't like this guy at all .

Taehyung - don't worry ! I will take care of her .

Yoongi - thanks . Now go or else you'll be late .

Time skip ....

They reached school and goes to their buses where they has to sit . Y/n and jungkook sitting in the same seat. but taehyung interrupted them .

Taehyung - uhm uhm , miss y/n did you forget what yoongi said ? ( Raised his eyebrows ) .

Y/n - no I didn't forget .

Taehyung - so , come and sit with me .

Jungkook - why!  she wants to sit with me , she didn't going anywhere.

Y/n - taehyung ! Can't you just leave me alone .

Taehyung - I am not forcing you , I am telling you what yoongi told me to do .

Taehyung is going from there and sit in the back seat of y/n .

Y/n and jungkook talking random stuff with each other . Jungkook feel something different now .Now he was really interested to talk with y/n . Before that he used to talk to her only because of jimin . After sometime she felt asleep while talking she slept on his shoulder . Sleeping you like that jungkook chuckled and looking at her face .

"Y/n is really sweet and beautiful I never paid attention to her.  Now I don't want to loose her . What will happen when she knows about jimin plans . She never forgive me for that " jungkook thought .

Everyone is sleeping . After sometime they reach in the forest . As soon as they got there everyone starting getting up . Jungkook tries to wake up y/n .

Jungkook  - wake up , we have arrived y/n .

But she didn't move a bit . Taehyung sees everything from behind . Then there taehyung comes . He whispers in her ear .

Taehyung  - i have a childhood photo of yours . You look like a monkey in it . I am going to show that to everyone  .

Y/n suddenly got up and look at taehyung with disgusting face . Taehyung just smirked .

Y/n - you ...

Taehyung  - calm down , i was just waking you up .

Y/n - no need for your help .

Jungkook  - its enough now ! Everyone is waiting for us .

They get off the bus . They walks out and sees a beautiful waterfall outside .