episode 16...

Gulping the alcohol down his throat jungkook bang the glass on the table ...

Jimin - yaa . How many more days will you continue your act of love ?? Huh just end it .

Jungkook - Act i am not acting .( chuckle ) .

Jimin looked at jungkook with his furrowed brows as he saw drunk jungkook blabbering the truth while he is high in his alcohol .

Jimin - what do you mean ? You forgot your revenge ?

Jungkook - i don't know !

Jimin - jungkook... talk in your senses . You acted to love her ... how can you fall for her ?

Jungkook - how can nobody fall for her ?? She is so beautiful . I can't break her . She won't be able to bear that pain ...

Jimin - jungkook...

Jungkook - i know i faked love her .. but i fell in love . I know i am doing so wrong - AHH ..

A scream left jungkook's mouth as his cheek was welcomed by a punch . He fell of the chair .. When his eyes who were facing the ground turned to the one who did this .

Jungkook saw taehyung and there was another boy with him

Jungkook saw taehyung and there was another boy with him . Then he remembered that his is yoongi y/n brother.

Jimin - Taehyung?? What is this ? And who is with you .

Yoongi - YOU BASTARD .. HOW DARE YOU ...??

Yoongi picked jungkook up from the ground as he started punching him on his face .

Yoongi - you didn't find any other girl , that you playing with my sister . Do you want her to beg for love .... You motherfucker ...

Taehyung  - Yoongi ... Yoongi stop it .... STOP IT ( he tries to stop yoongi ) .

Taehyung and jimin  was trying to seperate yoongi from jungkook's body . As jungkook still wasn't sober and yoongi wasn't giving him enough time to fight back ...

Fumming with anger Yoongi backed off  As taehyung suggested both of them to talk outside the bar . not wanted to make a scene ..

Jungkook  - Yoong-

Yoongi  - Cut the crap you bastard , i knew that before you made a relationship with my sister on purpose . A playboy never love a girl truely !!

Jungkook  - can you stop calling me that for a moment ??? I have a fuking name.

Yoongi - just a sentence imma say ... stay away from my sister .

Jungkook  - No !

Jungkook  - no i love her so much, why will i break up ?

Yoongi  - Stop your drama

Jungkook  - No i do .. i truely do .

Taehyung heart break in million of pieces after hearing that  . Yoongi and jungkook saw taehyung eyes filled up ... he blinked several times trying them to not fall ..

Yoongi  - " scoff " what do you think ? I will believe you ?  Stay away from her .

Yoongi leave from there he told taehyung to come with him but he rejects .

Now there are only three people left . Taehyung, jungkook and jimin .

Jimin  - what is happening to both of you . Both of you are mad for that girl .

Jungkook looked at taehyung and chuckled .

Jungkook - Do you love her ?

Taehyung  - ......

Jungkook - taehyung i am asking you something

Taehyung  - .....

Jungkook become angry and hold taehyung with his collar .

Jungkook - TAEHYUNG !!!

Taehyung came into reality and looked at jungkook .

Taehyung  - No ! Who told you this .

Jungkook - Are you sure you don't like her .

Taehyung  - What's your problem jungkook ? You just wanted to break her heart . didn't you ?

Jungkook - that was all before , now I am changed and I only love y/n .

Taehyung - But the day when she will know the truth .

Jungkook - it's all my business you don't need to think about it .

They all leave from there and going to their houses .