episode 19...

At morning  

Jungkook wake up and found him in unfamiliar room . He started looking for his phone . Then he saw kaya is sleeping on couch and she was about to fall . He went to her try to wake her .

Jungkook  - hey ! Get up

Kaya suddenly got up by the sudden movement .

Kaya - what are you doing?

Jungkook  - where is my phone

Kaya - how would I know

Jungkook  - help me to find it soon i need to go home .

Kaya - ok but stop behaving like a kid .

Jungkook  - am i looking like a baby .

Kaya - yes

Jungkook  - you don't know who i am

Kaya - i don't want to know who are you .

Jungkook  - don't try to be smart or help me to find it. 

Then kaya get up from the couch and started looking for his phone . Then she saw his phone on the floor . She pick the phone from the floor and give him .

Kaya - take your phone

Jungkook  - thanks .

Kaya - for what ?

Jungkook  - for yesterday night

Kaya - it's ok

Then Jungkook leave from there and went to his home . He take shower and wore his uniform and went to school .

Jungkook reach there and he started looking for y/n . He wanted to apologize to her . Then he saw y/n , he goes to her . As he reached there he saw taehyung with y/n . Y/n ignored him , she hold taehyung hand and started leaving from there.  Jungkook eyes filled with tears .

Jungkook - I am happy for you y/n that you moved on so fast .

Y/n stopped there . She thought for a while .

Y/n - it will be good for both of us .

Jungkook - can't you just listen to me once .

Y/n - there is nothing between us now .

And she leaves from there . Jungkook went to his class .

An pov .....

Many months have passed and taehyung and y/n came very close to each other . She started having feelings for him . He used to support her in everything .
Meanwhile jungkook he and Kaya also became best friends . After that day whenever he had to talk to someone he used to go to her . It was so hard for jungkook to forget y/n because she was his first love . But jungkook felt so good with Kaya .

Y/n pov ...

Today taehyung planned a date for us . He told me that he just wanted to spent more time with me .  He told me to come there at 3 : 00 pm . I was looking for a nice dress , i asked yoongi hyung for it he told me to wear anything . 

After some time

I got ready and leave from there . I reached a restaurant where he told me to coming . I sat on a chair and now I am waiting for taehyung . Then I saw taehyung coming he is looking so handsome . I continuously staring at him .

Taehyung - uhm uhm I know I am handsome .

Y/n - I was jus- ..........

Taehyung - hey y/n , and sorry for the late .

Y/n - hi , and it's ok .

Taehyung - so what would you like to order . ( Passing her the menu card )

Then he call the waiter . Waiter comes to them .

Waiter - Mam your order .

Y/n - kimchi or chimaek .

Waiter - and sir your order .

Taehyung - same .

Waiter - ok sir .

There is a silence for a while . Y/n broke the silence .

Y/n - so taehyung why are you suddenly interested in me .

Taehyung - no it's not like that , we are friends that's why I thinking of spending time with you.

Y/n - okay .

Then the waiter came with the food and put it on table . And we started eating .

Taehyung - y/n I wanted to tell you something .

Y/n - hmm .

Taehyung - y/n I have a crush on a girl .

Y/n almost choking her food after hearing that .