episode 17...

Y/n pov ...

Today I woke up early , doing my morning routine and getting ready for the school . I ate my breakfast and started leaving from there . Then yoongi oppa came from his room and he told me to wait a while .

Yoongi - wait y/n .

Y/n stopped there and waiting for yoongi to come .

Yoongi - I am telling you one thing but don't get me wrong .

Y/n - ..... Ok

Yoongi - listen y/n I think jungkook is not good for you . So stay away from him .

Y/n stopped for a while , she didn't understand why he was talking about jungkook .

Y/n - but why ?

Yoongi - I can't tell you that now but you have to obey me .

Y/n - but what happened all of sudden .

Yoongi - nothing , but I am telling  you he will break your heart and nothing else .

Y/n didn't said anything and  left from there .

She reached school while thinking about jungkook . Coz yoongi and taehyung said the same thing about him . She went to her locker and bring the stuff from there . Then she saw jungkook was coming towards her . She went to him and hold his hand while dragging him to the terrace .

Jungkook - what happen y/n ?

Y/n - .......

Jungkook - why are you taking me to the terrace .

They both reached there . Y/n leaves his hand .

Y/n - now whatever I ask you jungkook answer me truely .

Jungkook - Ok , but suddenly what happens to you ?

Y/n - tell me are you hiding something from me .

Jungkook - No , why ?

Y/n - Tell the truth , why are taehyung and yoongi oppa telling me to stay away from you ?

Jungkook gets nervous for a while that she may not know the truth .

Y/n - I am asking you something jungkook .

Jungkook - I - I have no idea what are you talking about .

Y/n - don't lie jungkook .

Jungkook - y/n listen to me , don't get me wrong .

Y/n - ........

At last he gave up and thinks to tell her everything .

Jungkook - ok you wanna hear the truth .

Y/n - yes !

Jungkook told her everything that he fake pretended to be in love with her . He did all this for jimin . Jimin gave him a bet to make you fall in love with him and broke your heart . But now he realised that he truely loves you .

After hearing that y/n become shocked . Y/n never thought that he do this to her .

Jungkook - y/n I am sorry , please  forgive me .

Y/n didn't said anything and went from there . Jungkook tries to stop her but she didn't listen to him . She went to her class . She sitting on her bench . Taehyung saw that she is very sad , he tries to talk with her but she back facing him and look outside the window .

The teacher came in the class and start teaching . Y/n was not paying attention in the class . The teacher noticing her .

Teacher - y/n .

Y/n - ......

Teacher - are you listening to me ?

Y/n came in her senses .

Y/n - yes teacher .

Teacher - if you are not feeling well , you can go outside the class .

Y/n  didn't said anything and she picked her bag and went out of class . Taehyung was also surprised to see her like this .

After sometime taehyung phone beeped and he got notification from jungkook . He read the message .

Jungkook - she has come to know that I was cheating on her ,  and what is she doing now .

Taehyung text him back that she leaves the class a while back .

Time skips -

As the class ends taehyung leaves the class and he starts looking for her . He looks her everywhere but he can't find her .
At last he went to garden and saw her sitting on bench alone and she was crying . He went to her and sat down with her .