episode 14...

We all are shifted to our room . Lisa is my roommate . We put our stuff .and we both rested for a while . After resting for a while we both went out .

Y/n pov...

I am searching for jungkook where is he . I asked a girl and she told me where is jungkook . I went where she told me .
I saw jungkook is talking to other girls while playing with her hair . The girl is clinging on him . I become sad after see this .

Lisa - y/n what is jungkook doing with her .

Y/n - I don't know ?

Lisa - I think someone is jealous .

Y/n - me ?

Lisa - yes .

Y/n - no ! I am not .

Then there taehyung comes . And looking at jungkook and the girl while smirking . Then he speaks to y/n .

Taehyung - uhm uhm ! Y/n is he your boyfriend ?

Y/n - yes ! Any problem .

Taehyung - no , no problem . But as I think he should have been with you .

Lisa - it's not your business taehyung . 

Taehyung - Am I talking with you ? I am talking with y/n .

Y/n - taehyung please stop bothering . Lisa is right .

He became silent for a while . And sees y/n who was getting angry seeing her with him .

Taehyung - y/n can we go somewhere ?

Y/n - why ?

Taehyung - because I want simple .

Y/n just sighed and thought for a while and agreed to go with him . She wanted to forget what she just saw .

Y/n - I am coming . But Lisa is also coming with us .

Taehyung - ( he get annoyed but try to calm ) . Are you afraid of me babygirl !

Y/n - yuck !  babygirl ? And why I am afraid of you

Taehyung - so , can't you come alone .

Lisa - ok ok I am not coming . You both go and enjoy .

Y/n - but Lisa ...

Lisa - no but you two go now .

Taehyung hold her hand and take her with him . They both reached near a pond and sat there .

Taehyung - how was this place ?

Y/n - it is so beautiful . How do you know about this place .

Taehyung - I have been here before .

Y/n saw a lot of butterflies flying over here . She tries to catch them . But they flies away .

Taehyung  - do you want to touch them .

Y/n - yes ! But they are not coming in hands .

Taehyung  - wait ! I'll catch .

Taehyung goes to those butterflies and catch one in his hand . And come back to her .

Y/n take it in her hand and started playing with them .

Y/n - thanks taehyung .

Taehyung  - there is no need for it .

They both sat on the ground while looking at the beautiful sight . There is a silence for a while . They both look at each other and made eye contact for 15 seconds . But y/n broke the silence .

Y/n - taehyung can I ask you something ?

Taehyung - are you going to propose me ?

Y/n - ahhh you pervert ass .

Taehyung - what did you say now .

Y/n - what you heared . 

Taehyung just chuckle .

Y/n - why did you stop bullying me ?

Taehyung - why ? Do you like it when I am bullying you .

Y/n - no I just wondering why all of sudden you suddenly changed .

Taehyung - there's nothing like this .

Y/n - tell me .

Taehyung - I didn't know before that you were his sister .

Y/n - So , are you afraid of yoongi hyung ?

Taehyung - no it's just like what will he think of me when he finds out that I am your bully in school .

Y/n  - ok .

Taehyung - now can i ask you something .

Y/n - go ahead .

Taehyung - do you really think that jungkook likes you .

Y/n - what do you mean ?

Taehyung - I mean he is a play boy and he play with every girl .

Y/n - you know what you're talking about .

Taehyung - yes I know very well . 

Jungkook pov ....

I am bored from this girl and now I am searching for my y/n  where is she . Then I saw Lisa I asked her where is y/n . first she looking at me angry then I asked her again and she told me that she is going with taehyung . I become angry that she went with him without informing me . I started looking for them . And I reached a pool side . I  saw taehyung told her everything about me . My blood started boiling . I went to both of them .

 I went to both of them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.