Chapter 1: It's A Small World

It was a bright spring morning. The birds were singing, the flowers were blooming. It had just rained, and the dew in the backyard had left shiny droplets on the backyard roses. This atmosphere, despite sounding like a National Geographic documentary, was a high schooler's backyard, and a beautiful one at that. However, this wasn't just ANY backyard. This backyard was a boy's home. A 3 inch tall, shy, cute boy named Jacob Smolsius. 

Jacob, despite being teensy, had a relatively big brain. He knew how to adapt to his surroundings, using bits of twigs and sticks to make a home for himself. Inside of this home, he used a leaf as a bed, a hollowed out stick as a sink, and the rest of the decorations were other backyard luxuries painted and positioned to look like furniture. It's hard, but his life is a nice one. A nice, calm life. Well, for the most part.

Although his life is calm, it can be dangerous at times. For instance, predators are VERY common. The habitant of the house who's backyard he lived in was a gentle one. If she saw a spider, she'd free it out into the wild. This was relaxing to her, but for Jacob, it was like releasing a monster out into some random man's home. And although it always took a while, Jacob was able to fend off the beasts. And that's Jacob's daily life.

Now that we have established the male lead, it is time to establish the female protagonist in this novel. Her name is Andrea, and she, unlike Jacob, is not teensy. She is  quite tall for her age. Due to her height, she is given various nicknames. Some of the names she has been called are worse than others, but she doesn't mind. In fact, she  almost likes the names that some people call her. She encourages people to get creative with them.

Unlike some generic female characters in the romance novels on this site, Andrea has a personality, other than just being tall. Andrea can be extroverted, but also shy depending on the situation. Andrea can also be very protective when it comes to people she cares about too. For instance, her best friend John Secundarry, who can take care of himself, is usually defended by Andrea. Like, a lot. She mothers him with care.

Andrea has brown, long, straight hair with green eyes. She has tanned skin, and dangling earlobes. I'm not being too specific, YOU are. Although being absolutely gorgeous, she tends to not flaunt her beauty around like most female high schoolers do. Besides her looks, Andrea can be creative with how she treats people. Behind her gentle cover, she can be cruel to those who hurt her. So try your best to make sure you don't get on her nerves.

(Hey! It's me, Showmaster! I'm new to writing, so if you enjoyed, please leave a comment! If you didn't, please leave a hate comment! Just don't make it too mean, it might hurt my feelings. Any ideas are accepted. I take responses of any degree, because hate comments also help. If you have any critiques, please share with me in a PM. If you have any ideas, please tell me in either a comment or PM. Okay, that's all. See y'all later!)