Chapter 2a: Just A Natural Day (Part 1/2)

Andrea had been sleeping when the sun had risen above the state of New York. She slept through the chirping of birds. She slept through the light pouring through the window and onto her eyes. But, what she did NOT sleep through, was her alarm. The loud blaring had caught Andrea off guard, making her jump a little. "Ugh... What time is it?" Andrea had groaned, looking at the clock. Her skin turned pale. It was 8:00! She was going to be late for school! She leaped out of bed, running to her closet and yanking out her uniform.

"Damn it! Of all the days to sleep in, can it NOT be the day that I show my invention to the school?" She had half muttered to herself in a cranky tone. She hastily put her uniform on in a flash before running downstairs, which could only be described as an obstacle course. Now, Andrea can be a bit clumsy at times. Her house isn't the cleanest, mainly because her parents were on a vacation in Hawaii. She Mario'd her way across her living room, making it to the kitchen where she swiftly grabbed a croissant. 

The door flung open, and she was on her way. She had ran to her car, jamming the key in it's hole and driving away at a speed of 40 miles per hour. Eventually she slowed down because of the speed limit, but she was definitely in a rush. After speeding her way into the parking lot, she hustled into the building and then into her classroom right as the bell rang. Mrs. Fernandez beamed at her, clearly disappointed in her. "Andrea, you ca-" Before she was really able to say anything, Andrea had replied back to her.

"I know, I know.. I'm just a really heavy sleeper! I have nobody to wake me up!" Mrs. Fernandez looked at her with an unamused expression. The class had chuckled a little bit. Some people had made fun of her as well. "Haha! What, was nobody TALL ENOUGH to reach your ears?" One of the boys yelled. "Do they even make mattresses big enough for YOU?" Another one chuckled. Andrea looked pissed, alerting John that she was about to yell. He had jumped out of his seat. "H-HEY! Don't yell at her, guys!" He started. 

John didn't think that was enough, so he decided to continue his little speech. "We all have bad habits! Some of you fidget. Some of you bite your nails! Hell, I'm pretty sure I saw Brooke picking her NOSE yesterday!" After hearing that, the class roared with laughter. Brooke didn't look amused. She looked flustered, in fact. "O-Oh yeah? Well, at least *I* don't have pictures o-" John ran to Brooke, covering her mouth. "Ooooooh!" The class all looked at John and Brooke. "JOHN SECUNDARRY!" Mrs. Fernandez boomed at him. 

It wasn't really a good day for John. He was sent to the principal's office, then suspended for 2 days due to putting his hands on another student. But for everyone else, it was exciting. Mainly because of Andrea's invention. She had made a machine which could dissect the essence of any animal put inside of it. Sure, it was confiscated, but it was definitely cool. After Andrea went home for the day, she slept very well. And then the cycle continues. But what's your daily life.. When you're 3 inches tall? Well..