2.Dr.Rishaan part 1

Deeksha POV:

       Right now am sitting in my classroom waiting for my bestfriend. There he is..!! Idiot 😏..

Deeksha: Youuuu Idiot...why are u late man?

Jay : Hey calm down Dracula...Today,I dropped my brother at his hospital as his car is under service. So I'm late..

Deeksha: Dare u call me Dracula...I'll kill u next time...😈

Jay: Achhaa...sry madam..Hitler aagaya..

Time skips:

Jay : Hey...Dee...i forget to ask u? How r u feeling now? All good? Yesterday u literally scared me..

Deeksha: ya ya..am ok..I'm used to it.

(Actually guys, for the past few months I have difficulty in breathing and at that time my heart rate will be fast. I used to get tired frequently and feels dizzy most of the time. I thought it's due to my unhealthy food habits and wheezing issue)

Jay: Used to it Matlab? ..How long u r having and don't dare to lie me..🧐

Deeksha: I said na...for the past few months..

Jay: I already told u visit doctor. Did u?

Dee: Hmm..I..I did

Jay senses that she is lying.

Jay POV:

I'm such a bad frnd. I should have accompanied her to the doc. I know she is really scared of visiting hospital and all. After uncle and Aunty's demise she is not at all taking care of her. I think I should take her to my brother. She ll be little comfortable atleast.

Dee: Jay...where are u lost?

Jay: umm.. nothing...Dee..Do u have any work now? Waise class is also over, what's the plan..

Dee: Just drop me at my home...I have nothing to do..let me watch any movie ..it's been a long time since I watched a movie ...

Jay thinks..It's good...she doesn't have any work now..let me take her to my brother ...

Jay: Umm..Dee... actually my brother texted me to pick him ...so let us pick him and I'll drop u home ..it will be easy then..

Dee: Huh...okayy ...

Meanwhile Jay texted his brother reg Dee's visit

At hospital

Jay: Dee...come lets go inside

Dee: No no...I'll wait here...u go and call Bhai..

Jay: Come on Dee...it will take sometime..

Saying that he dragged her to the hospital and entered his Bhai's cabin.

Nurse informed that he is in rounds and will be soon..

After sometimes Rishaan enters the cabin.

Rishaan : Heyy guys ...

Jay, Dee : Bhaii..

Rishaan : How long have you been waiting?

Dee: just few minutes Bhai...shall we go now??

Rishaan : I need to sign a report then we will go..it will take 20mins for the report to be prepared...

Jay : Ok bhai

Rishaan: H r u Deeksh? It's been a long time since I met u..

Dee: yes bhai...u r always busy in hospital.. whenever I come home, u were not there... anyways I'm good Bhai .

Jay : Haha...nice joke...Bhai u know what she scared me to the hell yesterday..from mrng itself she was tired and by afternoon she literally fainted...thank God .. somewhat we managed...

Right now,Deeksha is glaring the hell out of Jay

Dee: Nothing Bhai..he is exaggerating ..it's bcz of tiredness..

Jay: Haan...am the one who is exaggerating it right? Then what about the uneasiness u r feeling for the past few months ...Haan? Bolo na ab?

Deeksha simply hung her head low.

Rishaan: what happened Deeksh?

Jay: She won't open her mouth Bhai..let me tell you..

Jay naratted about Dee's condition

Rishaan: Relax... nothing to worry...Deeksh..why don't we have a quick check up until the report arrives..we have enough time, right?

That's it for Dee...

Dee: Bhai...pls no..I'm good only..

Jay: Look Ms.Deeksha, I intentionally took u here to consult with Bhai..I don't want u to suffer..you are not at all taking care of urself.. Don't you dare deny and keep ur mouth shut and obey

Dee : whines...Jayyyyy

Rishaan : Deeksh...come on.. just it's a normal check up...

Jay made her to sit next to Rishaan.

Rishaan checks all her vitals and ask few qns..

Rishaan: (Chuckles)Deeksh..u r BP is little high..Are u afraid?

Deeksh: Come on Bhai ..u know the answer already

Rishaan: Ok ok..relax... everything seems good only ...

Dee: Fine Great...Then shall we leave now..by now i guess that the report drama is fake😏

Jay: Haha..what a genius u r..finally found out..

Rishaan: Jay...quiet ..Deeksh..I just want ur blood sample..then we are good to go..

Deeksh: What..Bhai..no..pls...I'm alright only...

Rishaan: Come on Deeksh...just a pinch that's it..Imagine like  Jay pinching you when u guys fight like Tom and Jerry..

Jay: Very funny

Dee: Bhai That's different...

Jay: Hey..U keep quiet...Bhai u do it..

Dee: why don't u say...u r not getting poked..am the one ...

Meanwhile Rishaan grabs the needle and comes near her..

Dee: Bhhaaaiii

Rishaan: Just relax..it will be done before u know it..

Saying that he ties the tourniquet and wipes and search for the vein...

Deeksha closes her tightly and hugs Jay from one side...

Jay continuously divert her by cracking some jokes..

Rishaan slowly insert the needle

Dee: winces..Aahh..Bhai..

Rishaan: Few seconds..bas....

Saying that he fills the blood in syringe and removes the tourniquet and needle...

Jay laughs and say  ...Kids are better than u Dee...

Dee: Glares at him and rubs her hand

Dee: Bhai ...if u r giving any injection to this idiot in future .let me know...I'll see then..who is behaving like kid..

Rishaan: Haha...sure...He is acting infront of u Dee....He is also scared of injection.last time he was really very sick and when I went to give him the injection, he literally ran the whole house

Jay: Bhaaiiiiiii

Deeksh laughs: Hahahaha...The brave Jay🤣🤣🤣

Jay: Enough stop...Bhai shall we go now?

Rishaan: You guys wait in the car, I'll give the blood sample to the lab and come..

Deeksha: ok Bhai..

After that, they all left

________
Thanks for reading! Do vote pls..

Do suggest ur views in comment..Then only I could able to proceed!

Request if u want any kind of stories..I'll try as much as possible!