5.Dr.Nikhil

Nikhil and Naina are brothers and sisters. Naina completed her 12th grade and currently she is on vacation. Nikhil is a doctor. Their parents are in US and Nikhil is the one who is taking care of her. He is such a very lovely person and at the same time his attitude is at top. He is really overprotective about Naina. She is very clumpsy.Also, she easily falls sick. He is very strict towards her health. He don't even hesitate to scold or slap her if she doesn't take care of her health.

At home:

Naina: Mr.Nikhil ... enough of me asking u permission...I'm just informing you. I'm going out today and will be home by 9pm. That's FINAL. She shouted to the core

Nikhil: Dare to raise ur voice Naina and its final..you are not going anywhere.Incase of u want to go, ask the driver to drop u and be home by 7. Choice is urs...

And Haan...when u come back, be ready to face me...I guess it's been a long time since u get punished.

He said in a stern tone and left for the hospital.

Naina: No way am going in car. I need to ride my scooty. But Bhai is not even letting me. Today I won't do what he says..I'm going and that too in scooty and will return by 9..It's final..

Time skip:

Nikhil reaches home by 8 pm. He sees the car is there and thinks Naina must be inside. Later only he noticed that scooty is not there. He got very much angry.

Nikhil: I already told that many times...still u didn't obey me... Seriously Naina...I'm not going to leave u today..He thoughts and dials Naina..

She didn't pick the call and it's more than 20 mins. He was tensed and decided to call her friend. But he received call from Naina's number.

Nikhil: Hello..Naina..where the fuck are you little girl??

Naina: Bhai..(voice is so dull and faint)

Nikhil: Naina..Naina..what happened baby....where r u?

Meanwhile a lady spoke from Naina's mobile

Lady: Hello, beta...this girl is met with an accident.

Nikhil: what ? Where? How? Can u pls take her to city hospital. I'm her brother...I'll be right there..

Lady: okay beta..don't worry ..she ll be fine..

Nikhil: Thank you mam...

He cut the call and drove to his hospital.

He is really angry frustrated and sad regarding Naina's situation.

This girl won't even obey my words..don't know how she is ..
At hospital

Dr.Ajay: Hey bro...just now u left..again u came? Any emergency...? Why are looking tensed man??

(Ajay is Nikhil's best friend and he also treats Naina as her sister)

Nikhil: Ajay...Naina met with an accident.

Ajay: whhaatttt

Nikhil narrates the story and they waited for that Lady at entrance who agreed to bring Naina.

Ajay: Nikhil relax...if u r tensed like this u couldn't able to treat her...

Nikhil: Hmm...I just... hope she ll be fine..

After sometime, a lady entered along with Naina. She was limping and she has many cuts in hand and legs since the glass pierced. She is limping.

Nikhil: Nainu...

Naina: Bhai...it's paining...she is crying ..

Nikhil: kuch nahi bacha...u ll be fine soon..

Nikhil and Ajay made their way to emergency along with Naina, thanking the lady who brought her.