Siblings and Dr.Abhay

Piyush and yashi are siblings. She is 15 and studying 10th grade. Piyush is 24 and he is taking care of his family business. He is an arrogant person when it comes to work. He is also strict with Yashi when it comes to study and health. Other than that he is such a sweet brother for her.More than a brother he is a father figure for her. 

Right now Yashi is on her vacations as her exams are over. She is very angry on her brother as he didn't allow her for trip with her friends. As soon as exams are over, friends have planned for a trip to Lonavla but Piyush didn't allow Yashi as she is very sensitive to climate and  outside food. He don't want to take any risks regarding her health. But she doesn't understand his pov. He even convinced her by saying that he ll take care to lonavala this weekend but she is angry with him.

....

Yashi: Bhai...I'm going outside with Priya didi(neighbour flat) and also will have dinner out.

Piyush: You can go with her but dinner u must eat at home only..

Yashi: Bhai...pls... already u didn't allow me to trip ..don't restrict this also..

Piyush: Fine I'll take u to dinner then. I know what u will do when I'm not there...

Yashi stomps her foot and goes to her room informing him that she is not going anywhere.Piyush sighs and goes to his office after informing her that he ll be little late tonight.

Piyush POV:

I know she is upset as I'm restricting her too much. But what should I do? Abhay clearly warned me not to give her outside food even a small amount. She has severe ulcer problem..three months before she was admitted in hospital for almost two weeks. After that I never want to take risk regarding her health.

Yashi POV:

Bhai said that he ll be late tonight. I know if I go with him I can't eat whatever I want ..why not atleast I go and eat chaats by evening..once he comes I'll eat dinner with him.Wow Yashi...good idea !! Keep it up! I squealed with my plan...

At evening she went to nearby Pani puri stall and ate Pani pure. She ate more than 5 plates...also while return she bought a mini coke bottle as she was craving to drink it too...and gulped down full bottle..

At night:

Piyush returns from office and after he refreshed he set the dining table and called yashi..yashi is really full now but she don't want her brother know that she had chaats. So she silently came and ate little amount. Piyush asked her to eat a little more but she denied and make  way to her room. Piyush finds something fishy in her behaviour but he let it go thinking it might be bcz of denying her this mrng..he shrugged his thoughts and made way to sleep.

Next day morning:

Piyush made his way to Yashvi as she didn't show up from mrng. But when he enters her room he was shocked to see her face crying which is full of red and tears stained in her cheek.

Piyush: Yashu...what happened baby? Why are u crying?

Yashvi: Bhai...(She clutched her stomach ) my stomach hurts...

Piyush: what ? How? You were following the perfect diet plan right?

But seeing her silence he founds that she has done something which is not supposed to.

Piyush(cold voice):I asked you some question Yashvi. He said by lifting her chin up.

Yashvi gulped down..

Bhai...I'm sorry..I didn't mean to..

Piyush: what did u eat, where and when ? He asked more sternly this time..