Dr.Nirav & Dr.Kartik

Nirav and Nikki are siblings

Nirav is a general physician. Nikki is studying school. Their parents are in abroad. Nirav is the one who is taking care of Nikki since she is 7. They have the age gap of 11yrs. More than a brother, Nirav treat her as his little daughter. He loves her very much at the same time he is also strict with her when it comes to studies and health. But he Pampers her the most. And coming to Nikki, she loves her brother a lotttttt. The only thing she is afraid of her brother is his profession and when he scolds her.

Okay!! Coming to the scenerio

They both shifted to Mumbai a month ago as nirav needs to take incharge of their hospital branch in Mumbai.Nikki is in 9th grade. Since, Nikki school is changed and school is going to start within two weeks, she is supposed to submit the medical report with vaccinations up to date.

Nirav POV:

   Today I have fixed her appointment with me. She needs a full check up. It's been a year. But am pretty sure that she is not going to co-operate me. But I have to make sure the check up is done.

At Nikki's room:

Nikki is sleeping.

Nirav: My sweetie cutie pie.... Get up...it's 9 in the Morning. U need to have a breakfast

He said ruffling her hair

Nikki: Bhaiii...plsshhh...let me sleep more...I'll have lunch Directly
She said closing her eyes snuggling in her brothers warmth

Nirav: Baby girl, u shouldn't skip the breakfast. How many times should I say you? Uh??..wait haven't you eat breakfast in these days whenever I went to hospital early.

Nikki(mind voice): Oh shit...my mouth is my biggest enemy...he will easily find out if I lie...

Uff..let me change the track..

She gets up.

Nikki: ohhooo Bhai...subha se lecture ...and wait ..did you call me baby girl?? (She whines) Look I'm not baby, and I'm 14 for God sake...don't call me baby...(she pouts)

Nirav: ohh my cutite potato...you are always my baby girl. And dare to skip my qns

He said sternly lifting her chin up.

Nikki: Bhai...wo .I ate sometimes but sometimes I slept...shorrrryyyyy(pouts)

Nirav(sighs): Why are u not listening to me Nikki? How many times should I say you? You know right u get sick easily and top of that u r not taking care of urself. What should I do? Say.. Haan?

Nikki: bhaaiii...I said na..I'm sry....pakka I'll have my breakfast hereafter and I'll send you the foto...

Nirav: let's see...hereafter I'll make sure u eat u little brat..

Nikki hugs nirav...

Nirav: Okay, go and get ready and come for breakfast.
........

Nikki: Bhai ...what is this ? I don't want veg sandwich.

Nirav(strictly): you have to eat this and drink the juice. That's final and no more arguments.

After half an hour she completed her breakfast after lot and lot of trantrums

Nirav: okay, listen, Nikki. Today I have fixed ur appointment.

Nikki:( scared) whattt...why ...I'm fine...I don't want to..

Nirav: Hey baby, just relax. It's just a normal check up. We need to submit your medical report to school before u go. So I thought to do it today. Let's go....afterthat we will go for a movie and beach then will have dinner outside and will return home. Is that sounds good?