2- family & friends

Pour mercy, mercy on me.
Set fire to history.
I'm breaking my own rules,
I'm crying like a fool.
——

I pulled on my outfit (the outfit worn in the picture at the end of this chapter, skip to the bottom to see if ya want) before messing my hair up.

I pick up my black backpack, phone and AirPods before leaving my room and closing the door behind me.

I spin one of my rings around my finger as I walk down the hallway to my brothers room.

I lightly knock my knuckles against the door.

"Who is it?" He calls out

"It's me dumbass, quick, get downstairs I'm leaving in 10"

"Ugh, alright" he groans before I hear rustling behind the door.

A few seconds later he opens the door and walks out infront of me, he's wearing (insert picture that is also labelled at the end) . He also has a plain black bag on his back and phone in his hand.

I follow him down the staircase.

We enter the kitchen together.

"Morning boys" my Mother, Delilah says.

"Morning mother dearest" Angelo says kissing her cheek and picking up the plate of pancakes from the counter.

I walk up to my mum, kissing her on her forehead and picking up a plate before sitting at a counter chair.

"Morning mum, thanks for the pancakes" I say while digging in.

She smiles, "it's alright, love"

"Yeah, thanks" Angelo says with his mouth full.

Mum grimaces.

"Keep your mouth shut you filthy animal" I frown

Both Angelo and my mother chuckle, before they both continue eating.

After a few minutes I speak up again.

"Where's Mama?"

"Oh.. she's in her office, Angelo has already gone to see her" she smiles slightly.

"Alright." I say before finishing my pancakes. I place the plate into the dishwasher. "I'll go see her now" I finish while leaving the kitchen, not giving them time to answer.

I dropped my bag at the front door before walking through the living room and into another hallway, the other side of the house.

Running my hand along the wall as I walked the hallway, glancing over the old family photo's. A wall that represents not only the story of my life but the story of my parents as-well.

As I make it to my mum's office, at the end of the hallway, I knock lightly before opening the door.

I step in as she glances up through her work glasses.

"Alright?" I ask

"Yeah, you ready for school Darling?" She says while standing up

I chuckle slightly "as ready as I can be." I walk towards her, hugging her.

"Have a nice day, son." She says while kissing my forehead as I was leaning down to hug her.

"You too" I say, pulling away "bye" I say as I exit the room, closing the door behind myself.

I hear her shout "bye kid!"

I chuckle lowly as I walk through the hallways, back to the front door. I glance into the kitchen calling out to my mother.