7. Max

I'm not the kind
To fall for a guy;
Who flashes a smile
——

I wake to the sound of shuffling.

I slowly peal my eyes open just as I catch a glimpse of Ivan leaving the room.

'Where's he going so early' I think, raising my eyebrow slightly.

I move slightly only for a pain to pulse up my back.

'Shit.. should've fought harder to sleep on that goddamn bed' I huff while lightly rubbing my back as I try to gain some sort of relief.

Finally, I get up, moving across the room and opening the wardrobe door. I glance over my clothes before pulling out an outfit I like.

Once I changed I grabbed some rings and a cross necklace from my bag before placing them on my hand, I then grab my cross earrings and put them into my ears after removing the studs I had in

I finally take time to glance down at my phone which reads 7:58 'shit I have two minutes to get to the canteen'

I quickly pulled on my trainers before ruffling my hair, I glance over myself in a small mirror before rushing to the room door and opening it, exiting, then locking it behind me.

I jog down the hall before opening the cabin door and exiting, I continue to jog to the canteen.

When I finally got there I entered realising everyone was already inside, everyone glanced up to see who just entered.

"Nice of you to join us Valentino" My coach cuts in before nudging me in the direction of the tables.

I see Elena wave me over.

"Morning" I mutter while quickly sitting on the bench.

"You look like you slept well" Josh smirks.

"Don't even" I snarl.

The sound of Josh's chuckles cut through the room.

"Okay everyone quiet please! Johnathan is going to go over today's activities." The football coach speaks up.

"Okay now that everyone's here, today I have some exciting things planned, first I need to you split into your cabins, starting with cabin one sat on the table to the far right, and cabin 4 on the far left"

Everyone starts to get up and shuffle around. Zac, Callum and I stay seated as we were already sat at the right table.

Slowly, people start to sit down again. Naturally, Volkov sat as far as he could from me.

"Now that you've done that, today you'll be getting to know your cabin mates and counsellor as these will be the people you spend the next two weeks with. First we're doing a game of two truths and one lie, the aim of the game is to guess the lie. Now, before that these are the counsellor's"