Eddie Munson Preference Catch - up

WARNING: From here on out in this Stranger Things Preference & One-shot book will have Stranger Things season 4 (volume 1) SPOILERS! If you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should. Especially considering season 4 (volume 2) is almost here an then the last season will be here :(. (I'm not ready for my favorite show to be over if you couldn't tell). This is basically the same preferences but it's only Eddie Munson...

Let me know if you would like me to add anyone else. I was thinking Argyle, Chrissy, and Eden? LET ME KNOW! And of course enjoy!

The ideal date: 

Eddie will take you to a Corroded Coffin concert of his and bring you on stage with him. He'll take you to his trailer with his friends and smoke up his stash. Once all of his friends go home, you'll cuddle on the couch while watching a couple of new movies that came out. (He picked them up at the video store Robin and Steve work at. 

What age do you meet them: 

18 (he's 19-20 years old in season 4)

Hogwarts house: 

I see him as a very Chaotic Gryffindor (I got the Fred & George Weasley vibes if you know what I mean)

You are missing/ stuck in the upside down: 

He'd be pissed that you were taken from right under his nose and would blame himself since he wasn't there for you. Hiding from the police made it hard for him to do so. After seeing what happened to Crissy, he would only assume the worst. No matter how scared he was, he would find the courage as quickly as he could and kick some Vecna ass!

You are related to another character: 

After meeting Mike's sister, Nancy, and Lucas' sister, Erica, he only assumed the worst about Dustin's sibling. Dustin had been talking you up, saying that you and him would get along so well and Eddie didn't believe it, until he met you. He expected you to be a nerd with braces, straight A's and obsessed with inventing or something. Then he saw you for the first time, blinded by your beauty/handsomeness, he was proven wrong. You were like him, and he loved it.

Alright! That's it! All caught up for Eddie. I hoped you liked it!