Billy Hargrove preference catch - up

The ideal date:

Billy would take you to a secluded part of the forest and you would cuddle on the roof of his Camaro, stargazing. You two would smoke and vent to each other. You let him know that you'll always be there for him. Billy will spill a couple of secrets Max has and will tell you different stories about his mom and his life in California before he moved to Hawkins. You'll fall asleep on his chest and he'd drive you home.

What age you meet them: 17

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

You're missing/ stuck in the upside down:

He would know as soon as it happened, because he was the reason why. You were both flayed. He dragged you to the old steelworks after a make-out session in his car. You were like Billy though, you still had some control over yourself. The kids saved you both and Billy promised you that he didn't want to do what he did and all the pain he caused wasn't his fault. You believed him and you never left each other's side.

Your related to another character: 

"I don't believe it! Am I dreaming or is that the Y/n Harrington?"

"Yeah it's me, Billy Boy, don't cream your pants."

You are Steve's older twin sibling. You gave Billy a tour around school on his first day at Hawkins High. As much as he despised Steve, he had to give credit where credit was due...He couldn't keep his eyes off you; you were so mesmerizing. 

Your Disney couple: Thomas O'Malley and Duchess (Don't ask why cause idk)

Who shipped you: Max, Steve (as much as he didn't like Billy, he loved how you turned him into a big softie), & Heather

PDA level: 1,000,000/10

Jealousy level: 1,000,000/10

Things that remind you of them: Cigarettes, the smell of alcohol, seeing a Camaro drive by, the steelworks because PTSD~

Dating _____ would include...:

· Taking his jackets

· Long drives in his Camaro

· You planning his father's death in your diary

· Him reading your diary and laughing at you

· Him keeping one of your shirts in his glove compartment because it smells like you

· You play with each other's hair while smoking

· Him driving you to school

· Max being grateful you 'tamed the beast'

Nicknames for each other:

 For Him: Billy Boy/ Honeybunch            For you: Sweet-tart/ Mine

How many kids in you have in the future: 3 (2 boys and a little girl)

Things I watch that you'd watch together: Breaking Bad, All of us are Dead (he's literally an American gwi-nam with a dash of decency 😐), American Horror stories

Favorite horror movie: Fear (if you don't know what I'm talking about, look up the one with Mark Walberg. THAT MOVIE MADE ME CRY BUT I FEEL LIKE HE WOULD LAUGH OR SOMETHING LIKE-)

I hope this was worth the wait ❤️