Meeting their parents/exposing your relationship - Preference

Lucas:

His dad would kind of blow you off. "I met them already as your friend, what's so different now that your dating that I have to meet them again? Y/n, you know me and I know you." His mom would be so pissed about her husband but she'd be glad to hear that your dating her son. Erica would actually behave herself too. She'll spit out a few remarks, but mostly siding with you against Lucas. (#You'reASailedShip)

Dustin:

She would be confused at first because Dustin didn't tell her you were coming over so you kind of popped by unexpectedly. "Oh! Dusty why didn't you tell me you had a friend coming over!" "Actually mom, this is my partner, Y/n..." "Oh! An even better reason to tell me! I would have had dinner already made!" Claudia is ABSOLUTLY EASTATIC when she meets you, and even more when she found out you were partners. "Might as well call me mom, Sweetheart!"

Mike:

They witnessed your guy's first kiss and this was their reaction. 😐 "Our son? Dating somebody?" "So first, he hides a girl in our house and now he's dating someone..." You and Mike were friends before so it made them even more confused to not even hear the news, they had to see it first.

El:

Like Mike, he saw you getting all close and personal when you walked her home one day. He thought that El would tell him something like that but he didn't push it. But he did push the, "keep the door open 3 inches" rule, A LOT!

Will:

You and Will were both very nervous to tell Joyce at dinner and she sensed it. When you finally told her, she thought it was hilarious how you both stuttered and mumbled the whole time. (More like Whole some.) She was happy Will found someone and she treats you like her child. 

Max:

Even while you and Max were only friends, you hadn't met her mom. Mostly because Max was afraid of you meeting her step-dad. Her mom actually walked in on you two cuddling under the sheets. (KEYWORD: CUDDLING) "So Maxine, when did this whole thing start, huh?" She doesn't really care as long as you both treat each other well.

Steve:

 Steve had already told his parents about you. He just couldn't stop bragging on how he had this (god/goddess) like partner so his parents were excited to meet you. They invited you over for dinner and feel in love with you immediately. ❤️

Jonathan:

Joyce automatically sees you as Y/n Byers. You met when you were young and she's shipped you ever since. She thought and still thinks that your relationship is adorable. She already has your whole wedding planned out.  

Nancy: 

The Wheelers had mixed feelings on the situation. You and Nancy had been dating secretly for a few months and finally decided to tell her parents at dinner. Karen was offended that Nancy didn't tell her sooner, especially because the last thing she heard from Nancy's love life was Mike's outburst about Steve Harrington. Ted doesn't really say much to you, your real problem was Mike. Mike didn't have a problem with you really. He actually liked you. The problem was that he was worried for you. Karen and Ted knew about Steve, but not about Jonathan, or how she broke the hearts of both boys. Mike didn't want the same for you because he could actually stand you. In the end, you and Nancy were proud to say that you were in it for the long ride.

Eddie:

Eddie was really nervous to have you come over to meet his uncle, god knows why. Wayne, to Eddie's surprise, welcomed you in with open arms. He even attempted a decent dinner for the three of you and deep cleaned the trailer. Eddie couldn't stop smiling at the fact that you got along so well with his uncle, he was relieved. "You know, Eddie, dating them might do you some good. It's clear as day that they are a good influence. Just, don't be a bad influence on them..."

Robin:

Robin never thought you would last long enough to where you would meet her parents. Not that she didn't want your relationship to work, she just thought that you would dump her before she'd get the chance. When you came over, you sat down for dinner and talked and got to know each other. Robin noticed that you were really nervous about halfway through dinner. Her parents had just started hitting you with the hard questions. She put her hand on your thigh and squeezed it for comfort. After a sudden confidence boost, you ended up falling asleep next to her while watching one of the movies she brought home from the video store.

Argyle:

His parents would be very surprised with the fact that their son not only had a partner, but wasn't high! Argyle wanted his parents to take him seriously and to show you that he meant what he said when he told you he loved you. You all sat down at dinner and it went surprisingly well. You were still very impressed with his sobriety, until after dinner of course, were you smoked in his bedroom. 

Gareth: 

Gareth's parents would be proud of their son to find a person like you. They consider you as an angel that was sent from heaven. At dinner when you meet, they are so invested to get to know you because Gareth isn't really known as a ladies' man.

Billy:

Billy would never want you to meet his father, but he didn't want it to happen. It was honestly an accident. You and Billy were in his car outside of his house. You were at a friend's house across the street and Billy snuck out of his house so the two of you could go to a party Tommy H. was hosting. You two were talking and his dad came up and knocked on Billy's driver seat window. "Where you going, son? You're supposed to be watching your sister." Billy froze and so did you. "Which one of your sluts is this? Rachel?" You rolled your eyes. "My name is Y/n." (Sorry if your name is Rachel, just know it's for the story and I don't mean it.) Neil, Billy's dad, glared at you. "Was I talking to you? Slut? I was talking to my son!" Billy unfroze and grew furious. "Hey you don't talk to them like that! They aren't like the other people I bring home you SHOW THEM SOME COMMON DECENCY!" Neil narrowed his eyes. "You dare talk to me like that, boy?" 

Billy started the car and drove away. You both had tears in your eyes. Neil Hargrove was very intimidating. Billy stopped outside of the party and wiped his eyes. "Are you alright, Sweet-tart?" The nickname made you smile. "I'm okay." He nodded. "I'm sorry my dad's an asshole." 

Bruh, POOR BILLY... 😖I was going to put pictures of the parents of those with face claims but Wattpad was being frustrating!!!!