Chapter 9

3RD PERSON POV

In Boboiboy's home...

Boboiboy and his friends stay awake, waiting for Y/n. Except for Gopal, he's sleeping like a log on Boboiboy's bed. They opened the window like the letter said.

Few minutes later you went inside from the window. They didn't recognized you since you're completely covered. They quickly went defense mode and Gopal woke up.

"Who are you and what's your business with us?" Boboiboy said

You put your hands up and slowly took your mask off. They widened their eyes as they recognize you.

"Y/! "

You put your pointer finger on your mouth to signal them to be silent, they nod as they understood what you meant... You put your mask back on and locked the window then open the blinds. You gesture them for a pen and a paper. Boboiboy quickly took one and hand them over to you.

You wrote something quickly gave it to them.

'Go out for a minute and stay quiet.'

They got confused but still obey your words. After they went out, you took your hat off and expose you cat ears. You listened to your surroundings if there's any beeping or buzzing sounds. Luckily there's none. You quickly put your cap on and took your bag from you back before opening the door.

"All clear" You whispered

They went in. You quickly kneel down and bow. Boboiboy and the other was stunned by your sudden movement...

"I'm very sorry about the things I said before. They're not true at all. I'm so sorry please forgive me"

They began to panic when they saw you kneeling down, begging for forgiveness

"You don't need to apologize at all Y/n!" Yaya said as she went to you and pat your back

"Y-yeah! We should be the one apologizing" Ying said 

"We didn't understand your situation and got angry at you. It's clearly our fault" Fang said

"But I still hurt your feelings" You said

"But we also hurt your feelings" Boboiboy said

Gopal was getting impatient.
"Why are we here again? To apologize endlessly or explain some things?"

You all looked at Gopal dumbfounded.

"What? I'm just asking" He said

You stood up and dust off your clothes.

"Gopal is right. I should start explaining. Do you have a projector Boboiboy? "You

"Yeah, let me just get it" Boboiboy said and took a projector then hand it over to you.

"Thanks" You said as you held your the projector.. You were about to get it from Boboiboy but he was holding the projector too hard while staring at you intently. He looked like he was saw something meSmerizing...  

You tilt your in confusion because of his behavior..

"What's the matter Boboiboy?" You asked in confusion...

Boboiboy snapped back to reality and hand you the projector then awkwardly scratch the back of his head.

"I-I'm so sorry.. It's just that.. Your eyes..." He said shyly

'My eyes..?'

Your eyes widened in realization as you remembered that you weren't wearing your contact lenses.. Your golden cat-like eyes were completely  expose...