!Important before you start reading!

Hello beautiful/handsome person reading this,

first things first, English isn't my first language. That basically means that there are most probably some mistakes.
I would love if you could comment whenever you see something that just doesn't seem right to you and maybe write the correction to it.
Secondly, I know Twilight is like decades ago but you know the deal. You re-watch something, read some fanfics about it, listen to the audio book and suddenly you get the inspiration and start writing yourself.
This is a RosaliexOcxEmmett fanfic since I love those but didn't find many yet. Besides they're just incredibly hot and probably my favorite characters next to Paul Lahote. I've always had a thing for supporting characters.
By the way, I'll use the movies as inspiration as well since I stopped after the first audio book waiting for the written paper books to finally arrive.
Also, there isn't really a time line. But that doesn't really matter anyway.

If you want to get in contact with me, feel free to Dm me or comment on this story. I really like getting in touch with my readers. <3

I will update once or twice a week. I maybe even do a few reading nights. But that depends on the readers.

Anyways, I hope you'll like the story and have fun reading it. I also really hope some of you have actually read what I just wrote down here. Thanks for that by the way. So without further doing,

Read you soon
~Mel