15.1 - Alice -

Alice

As soon as Emery was gone Jasper and Alice had to force their siblings in the car. Well except for Edward that really wasn't a help at all. But since he was the only one without visions, the urge to kill every human that passes by and wasn't overly aggressive because of certain wolves he took the driving part.

Meanwhile Alice tried to calm Rose and Emmett on the back seats down. They almost destroyed the car by closing the door too roughly. And Emmett looked like he wanted nothing more than punching the window he currently glared through.

"I'm so going to kill Sam and his puppies.", Rosalie growled. Emmett made an agreeing sound and his hands became fists. "Okay hold on there a second. Firstly, you won't. You two against the whole pack is not going to work. Besides think of Emery. She likes them, even if you don't appreciate it". Saying her name actually seemed to work. It frustrated them but in the end they were a little less tense. "Speaking of Emery, we have to find out what's going on.", the small, dark haired girl said. They looked at each other. "I agree. That is far from normal.", Edward mumbled. "We are Vampires. There isn't much you could call normal.", Jasper said outside. He took the part of standing on the back of the silver vehicle Emmett usually takes. Through the wind it was a little hard to understand him but they did. "Yeah but he is right. You two act like she's your mate. But that's impossible. You've already found each other", Alice remarked.

"You don't have to tell us. It's just so confusing.", Rose replied frustrated while she played with her hair. It was a habit of her whenever she's stressed. "But it's the complete same as it was when we met back then. The constant feeling of wanting to be around her and protect her.", Emmett said and looked pained. It was hard seeing him like that. He was literally the sunshine of the family. "Yeah. And the feeling of...being alive again. Besides the urge to protect her is way stronger. Probably because she's human". The blond sighed.

"Okay, we should find out what is going on. Because the way it is right now won't work. It kills everyone's nerves", Alice stated. Hesitating to say the next words she looked away from them. "And maybe you should keep a little distance to her until we figure it out".

There was a long silence. Emmett and Rosalie didn't agree nor disagree. Instead the muscular guy just asked "And you really didn't see her in any visions yet?". Suddenly he seemed really exhausted. Alice shook her head. "That would've made it so much easier."

After that the heavy silence returned until they reached their house. Emmett and Rosalie immediately disappeared without saying another word.