"Your touch"

Jughead's POV:

Me and Betty got into a huge fight.

She heard me on the phone saying "I love you all the way to the moon and back, my beautiful, loving, caring and sweet girlfriend" and she thought I was cheating on her. I would never do that! I was on the phone with the Flower Shop, and I was telling the woman what to write in the card for her beautiful boquet of flowers.

I tried telling her that I would never do such a thing, avoiding the Flower Shop thing because it was a surprise for her birthday which was in 2 weeks.

She went upstairs in our room sobbing, which made my heart break.

I stayed downstairs and I finished the housework that was left. After I finished, I quickly took a shower and I layed next to Betty.

She was facing the other side of the room, and I was facing her back.

I wanted to hug and kiss her, but I don't really know if that would be the best choice, since she probably wants nothing to do with me.

"Betty" I gently whispered.

No response.

I was very tempted to put my hand on her arm, but I didn't.

"Baby" I whispered again.

Again no response.

My heart was racing.

I put my hand on her shoulder and gently shaked her.

"Betts" I gently said.

Our love language is physical touch, so I know this could make her react.

I couldn't really notice if she was awake or not.

I sneaked my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me. At this point I was hugging her. I gently kissed her head.

"Jug?" Betty quietly said.

"Baby?" I said.

She turned around to look at me, I saw her bright red eyes, which made obvious that she had been crying. I wipe her teary eyes with my thumb.

"I'm sorry baby. I promise, it's not what you're thinking" I said while watching her tears drop and run down her face.

"I believe you, Jug" Betty said.

"I promise that I would never do such a thing" I say.

"I know" Betty said. "I love you"

"I love you more" I said, making her smile softly.

"Kiss me and make me forget about tonight. Kiss me until I lose my breath" Betty said smiling.

"Your wish is my command" I said.

I kissed her softly. I could tell she wanted more. She kissed me the second time.

"I missed your touch" She said.

"I missed kissing you, and you being in my arms" I said.

Hope you guys like this one!

@keirareinhart you're gonna like this one bestie.

Again, if you think this is weird, you're weird <3