"I was there for you" part 2

Betty went out of Archie's house, furios. She couldn't believe what a backstabbing bitch Tabitha can be. She went to her car and picked up Jughead's stuff and the food.

As she walked through the door, she yelled "Jughead I'm home!". 

She walked further and saw Jughead on the couch "Oh sorry I didn't see you here" She chuckled.

"That's okay"  He smiled.

She placed the food on the counter and walked to the couch. She sat down next to him.

"How did you walk downstairs?" Betty asked softly.

"After that hot shower I actually felt better, so I thought I could move a little" Jughead explained.

"You need rest, Jughead. You're gonna stay here for a little while until you get better, okay?" Betty said.

"If that's okay with you" Jughead said. 

"Of course. I got everything you had at the bunker. Are you hungry?" Betty asked.

"Always" Jughead said.

 "Alright I'll bring your food here, don't you move" Betty said and walked to the kitchen.

"As you say Betty" Jughead nodded.

She brought him the food and he ate.

"I should get you settled in. Do you want to go upstairs? I'll help you" Betty asked.

"Sure" Jughead answered.

She helped him walk upstairs and guided him to the guest room, previously Polly's. She took care and bandaged his bruises and wounds.

"You should get some rest. If you need anything text me or call me, okay?" Betty assured him.

He nodded and she walked out.

---

It's been 3 months since Jughead moved to Betty's and thing are going great. He got better, but moving out was never something they talked about. They weren't exactly friends, but more like lovers. They love eachother, and that's all that matters. Betty was there for him when he was at his lowest and that made him realise, that she was the one he wanted to love and cherrish. On the other hand, kisses, hugs and stuff like that were daily, even small make out sessions, leading to not-so-small love, if you know what I mean.

"Juggie!!!" Betty runs out of the bathroom.

"Betts, what happened?" He answered quickly.

"Look" She said with tears and a smile that could light a million stars, handing him a white stick.

"You're pregnant?" He said, getting excited.

"We're having a baby!" She said.

"Oh my god!!!" He smiled and pulled her into a hug, then a loving and long kiss.

.

.

.

The oneshot was supposed to have another plot so that's why the title is a little off, but I hope you liked it! don't forget to vote!