It's okay

Betty was 7 months pregnant with her and Jughead's baby. Jughead was taking  care of her 24/7, and she couldn't be more grateful. They couldn't wait to meet their little baby boy in 2 months. They were together all the time and Jughead needed a night out.

Jughead- Are you sure you're okay with this?

Betty- Yes Jug, you need some relaxing time, you've been with me non-stop and by now I think you're sick of me. (giggles)

Jughead- What? I will never be sick of you Betts, you're the love of my life.

Betty- God I love you.

Jughead- I love you more and this little one. 

He said while finishing tying his shoes, then walked over to Betty who was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, and kissed her pregnant belly.

Betty- Have lots of fun, get drunk, just enjoy this night with Archie, Reggie and whoever is also coming because my pregnancy brain is acting up. 

Jughead- Haha I will.

They both leaned into a kiss and Betty watched as he walked out the door.

She then walked away from the door and went to the freezer and got ice cream, sat on the couch and facetimed Veronica.

Veronica- How's my favourite pregnant bestie??

Betty- I'm good, eating some strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Oh no (groans)

Veronica- What's wrong? Are you okay?

Betty- I'm alright the baby just kicked and it scared me. (giggles)

Veronica- Oh okay, YOU scared me. Have you thought about any names?

Betty- Well we might just go with Jug's family name and his nickname would be Sythe. Do you have any suggestions?

Veronica- Not really. (giggles)

They talked more until Veronica hung up to go pick up the guys from the club.

Betty cuddled with her fuzzy blanket and put on a movie until she heard the door opening. She stood up and walked to the door way only to see her boyfriend crying.

Betty- Jug what happened?

She said worried and put her palms on his cheeks, wipping his tears.

Jughead- W-We were drinking and dancing and some random girl came up to me and kiss me but I swear I didn't kiss her back, I'm sorry Betty. (cries)

Betty- Jug calm down, don't worry, it's okay.

Then she held his head against her chest and calmed him down.

Jughead- I swear I'm sorry, you know I would never betray you or our baby.

Betty- Jug I said it's fine, it wasn't your fault and I trust you, I love you, okay?

Jughead- I love you more.

Betty- Did you have fun tonight?

Jughead- I actually did, until that happened, I only had a couple drinks.

Betty- Who else was there?

Jughead- Archie, Reggie and most of the serpents.

Betty- Wow serpent reunion?

Jughead- Yup, they are reinstalling the gang. And they asked me to join them again, with you and the little one. Not as king and queen but still as members.

Betty- What?! Really? And what did you say?

Jughead- I told them that I would talk to you and tell them and answer.

Betty- And do you want to join them?

Jughead- I do, what about you?

Betty- I would love to! And our baby would be a serpent by blood!

Jughead- Wow you're so excited. We can go by the White Wyrm tomorrow and sign it.

Betty- Sign it?

Jughead- Yup. They don't have anymore strip dances or beating up to join them. You just have to sign a loyalty contract and you're in, but of course learn the serpent laws and policy.

Betty- That's so much better. Oh my god I'm so happy!

...

And so they did, they practiced learning the serpent laws, which they already knew, but repeated them, signed the loyalty contract and also a serpent legacy when baby Sythe was born.

They were the cutest little family, so that proved that the minor inccident that night was just a mistake, and their power as a couple was unbeatable.

Later on, Jughead proposed to Betty, which she gladdly accepted, to marry the love of her life.

They eventually got married and had another baby, a wonderful and beautiful baby girl named, of course, Juliet.

The end!

Please leave your thoughts on this and leave requests for more oneshots!!