An Invite to Pentagram City

This is telepathic or speaking to another person over short or long distances with your mind

We jump to the early morning of another day for Y/N but this time he wakes up without the girls around him as they all had things to do.

Y/N: Ah finally a morning to myself for once, a little too quiet, time for some music.

Play the music

Y/N hops out of bed and opens his curtains, using magic to remake his bed and shine his horns while his shadows comb his hair, wash his face, grab his clothes and get him ready, but only Y/N brushes his teeth no one else can.

Y/N: Thank you everyone.

Y/N makes his way into the kitchen to see some more shadows lead by Valery, finishing up making him breakfast close to Millie's quality but just about no one could possibly replicate her food, it is too good.

Valery: Come on our lord is almost here and we need this breakfast done by then.

Y/N: Good morning Valery, Charlet.

Valery: Oh good morning my lord, I'm so sorry for the delay, your food will be there shortly.

Charlet: Good morning my lord.

Y/N: Thank you and it's fine I'm still waking up a little.

Xylo: *yawn* is breakfast done yet.

Valery: It will be soon.

Xylo: Ugh why is it never ready.

Charlet: Well then why don't you try making breakfast for this many people that tastes worthy of our lord!

Xylo: Ok geez, I get it.

Maximus: Splendid morning everyone.

Y/N: Good morning Maximus. Hey does anyone know where Revenant is?

Charlet: He's out patrolling the city for any rebels but he'll be back in time for breakfast, I hope.

Y/N: I see, well where are the others?

Maximus: Alabaster is currently sleeping.

Charlet: Still, all he does is sleep.

Maximus: Well he is a big guy can you blame him.

Y/N: And what about Kaleria?

Valery: She's out with Revenant cleaning the streets, you know how she is about being righteous.

Charlet: Malcia is out doing something stupid and probably explosive.

Xylo: What about Lextor, where's his smart ass?

Lextor: Right here my dear brother.

Lextor - speedy and smartArrogant suck upPrimary weapon of a chain whip and dual pistols

Arrogant suck up
Primary weapon of a chain whip and dual pistols

Abilities: shadow walker, enhancement, and fire ignition.