S2/E2: Seeing Stars

[Stolas narrating over a shot of the galaxy]: In the great expanse of the nether there exists boundless amounts of magnificent phenomenon the great brilliance of an exploding star, the nimble dance of space dust through a nebula but once every one thousand years our corner of reality is treated to an incredible sight from the deep eldritch recesses of the cosmos the tears of a forgotten colossus begin to fall. Tears made of the hopes and dreams of every living thing that never came to be. Condensed and sent shooting across the night sky in a dazzling final display. What appears to mortal beings as a meteor shower we can see for what it is: Azathoth's Tears.

Young Y/N: Woah.

Young Octavia: [Giggles] Daddy can we go see it someday?

Stolas: Yes dear I promise, when the day comes nothing will be able to keep me from being there with you and Y/N. Good night my Owlette. Good night Y/N.

Young Octavia: [Yawns] Good night! [she turns and wiggles and giggles in her bed].

Young Y/N: Good night.

[Scene shifts to present Octavia jumping out of her bed; she's circling a drawing on a calendar of her face, Stolas' face, Y/N's face, and a meteor shower. The starfall is "today". She hops down a hallway putting on her boot.

Octavia: Hey Dad! [She looks in her kitchen and around the manor but he isn't there.] Dad? Dad? [She sees an open foyer door, we hear Stolas' voice coming through it.]

Stolas: Yes I know! [The scene jumps to Stolas out front on the phone with Stella, squeezing Alfred in his other hand. Imps are loading items into a van.] It will be there shortly. Of course they're being careful!

Octavia: Dad what's going on?

Stolas: Apparently your mother can't exist somewhere for two minutes without the entirety of her possessions [Stella is yelling something incomprehensibly in response through the phone as he speaks] What? No! I'm not turning her against you! Yessss Stella!

Stella: Never see your fucking face again!

Octavia: Dad?

Stella: Everyone [She continues to yell incomprehensibly]

Octavia: This is going to be done before tonight, right?

Stolas: What? Oh. I hardly think so, knowing your mother this will take all weekend. [To the imps loading the car] Don't be gentle about it now! Break whatever you have to to get it all in there.

Stella: What!? What did you just tell them to do?!

Octavia: But tonight was supposed to-

Stolas: Darling, can we not talk about this now? Your mother's being a real B-I-T-C-H.

Stella: The fuck do you mean [More incomprehensible yelling]

Stolas: Well how was I supposed to know you can spell?! I've never seen you read!

Stella: Everything! Everything you own!

[Out of frustration, Octavia slams the door and yells she rips up the calendar page, angrily topples her telescope over, and grabs a bag with her things and leaves the mansion.]

[The scene zooms in on her circled date and then cuts to another calendar with a circled date of the 20th with the words "Have The Talk" in the background you can see the words Have the talk scribbled out on the 11th, 12th, 15th, 18th, and 19th. The 13th has a drawing of a horse and is labeled "riding Lessons" and the 14th has a drawing of the moon, a dick, and is labeled as "Stolas??". There's a sound of crashing and the calendar zooms out. The picture is Verosika with a post-it note of a drawing of Blitzo's face slapped over hers. It zooms further out as knives fly past the screen and Blitzø looking nervous.]