Chapter 2: Saved by a Hobo

"-IT" *splat* Sneeg hops up from his face plant to look at his surroundings. He is on some pavement in an area surrounded by walls and a big blue gate. He feels sudden nostalgia,  college  vibes all over the place.

The gate started to disintegrate, a loud alarm signaled the sudden invasion. Crowds of News Repoters flooded in.They were...big?

"AHHHHHH" Sneeg runs to the other direction as reality hit him like a truck, making smol panting noises which went unheard by the News Reporters. The stairs were big for some reason.

'Why the fuq am I so small?' Sneeg panics while climbing up the big cement ledges.

The rushed baby man stepped onto someone's shoe and proceeds to climb up heir black sweats. He eventually reaches the shoulder of the person, taking notices of the big scarf. Without hesitation, he buried  himself into the fabric. Knots kept him secured and hidden off in a off-white nest.His now sudden rush is now over, now in an exhausted state.Sneeg looks around to try and figure out his situation.

The owner of the scarf looks like an overworked hobo in a black jumpsuit. The hobo doesn't seem to know of Sneeg's existence yet.

Next to the hobo is a loud 30 years old DJ in full dyed leather shouting at the reporters. He also oddly resembles a banana, making Sneeg wonder how many hair gel does he uses every morning.

The two man in black (funny right?) blocked the reporters from entering the building. Sneeg on the other hand, was too tired to tell what else was going on. So as what any small human would do, he fell asleep at his new safe spot.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello everyone! Welcome to the (A/N)of this chapter, and today's (A/N) is......

Would you all want a word count at the end of each chapter? Idk why some other writers do it (No offence to whoever adds it, this is plainly out of curiosity) but I can add it  if you all want me  to.

That's all for today's (A/N)! Thanks for reading it and having the patience to wait for it to be released, anyways as always, take care everyone and remember you're loved, Byeeee!