Ch.18: Let the Chaos Commence!

Charlie's POV 

   I was gopping around the campus when I heard bickering from afar, I shouldn't really go near there cause that's normally how people die in horror movies, butttt I'm an actual slime now! I can just turn into a glob again! I gopped my way to the source noises which is around the..   corner- ok am I actually going to die here? 

  I turned into my humanoid look and slimed up, slowly poking my head out to see what was going on, and it was a relief as it was only Phil and the minors arguing. Wait, THE MINORS ARGUING?! I almost rubbed my eyes before remembering I'm going to get myself in a sticky situation if I did that, I don't want my hands to be glued to my eyes again. I tried to focus again to see if I recognised the wrong people but nope! 100% the minors, honestly if it wasn't for Tom and his obnoxious voice plus Phil looking like a tired father, I wouldn't have recognised them. They look so different yet at the same time they look like, well, them. It's like their Origins skin infused with their irl look.

  Third Person's POV

    Tom's hair is still golden blonde but a few stray of white hair is noticeable, a pair of white wings is attached to him and looks a bit messy, a few feathers falls off every time he shifts, and his baby blue eyes now have slits in them, making him look more like a bird. And he's still wearing his iconic red and white shirt and a pair of cargo pants. Tubbo got his chocolate brown hair but the bottom of it is bumblebee yellow, a pair of transparent bee wings is attached to his back, flicking from time to time, seemingly wanting to take off and fly freely in the air. A bee pattern sweater is wore underneath the worker pants that have flower and bee pins all over it. 

  Freddie is still recognisable, he still looks the same except he wore his panda plush hat and suit, very tidy white wings hover right over the ground and his hazel eyes also have slits in them like Tommy, his Mocha brown hair matching his eyes. But Ranboo on the other hand, he looks rather... inhuman. He looks so much like his skin to one point he's not recognisable at all, dragon scales covered his hands, flickering under the sun light, black skin matched his red and emerald eyes, a crown with jewels in them placed on top of his black, fluffy hair. He wore a very royal like wearing, it consists a violet under shirt with a dark purple long coat with golden string outlines, a black corset can be seen underneath the coat. Oh yeah, the only recognisable thing about him is his voice.

  Still peaking around the conner, Charlie didn't notice a small blue blur heading his way, he jumped the second he feels something hits him, startled by it, he immediately turned back into a glob, which that sound didn't go unheard by the Enderman royalty, causing their ears to flicker a bit. "Charlie calm down, it's just me." Sneeg said, "god damn it- Sneeg! You gave me a heart attack there!" Charlie whispered at the Inchling, completely unaware of the enderman that was walking to they're direction "Ranboo?" Tubbo called out to his friend, but he didn't receive an answer, he did notice their purple eyes tho. "I swear to fuqing god if he's got ender walk here, we're locking him in an anti-teleportation room." Tommy said jokingly, yet a tint of seriousness can be heard in his voice as they all know what Ranboo can do while they're ender walking. "And... AHA!" Ranboo yelled, startling the duo around the conner  "AHHHHHHHH!" Sneeg and Charlie yelled, alerting the other minors as well, while Phil just facepalmed.

  "Wait, Sneeg? Charlie? How are you two doing here?" Ranboo asked, his eyes turned back from purple to red and green. "Oh I jumped through a weird looking portal in one of my rooms back on Origins." Sneeg said with the most casual look anyone has ever seen "Wait, you jumped through a portal that looks off, willingly?" Freddie asked, now beside Ranboo, the others behind them. "It was for the grind." He replied, making Phil face palm "You know what, I'm not even surprised at this rate, let's just head back to the dorms" Phil said as he walked away, everyone else followed behind them.

(Time skip to when they got back because I have no idea what to write)

 Sneeg's POV

  Upon arriving back at the dorms, we were met with a wave of chaos as Scott and Jack were having a hard time to calming down and holding back some of the students as they are about to take matters into their own . "WHERE TF DID SNEEG GO?!" Jack yelled, trying to hold Midorya back"I don't know! But Jack for the love of god, GO GET HUMAN PICKACHU BEFORE HE GETS OUT!" Scott yelled back, holding Uraraka down to prevent her trying to float her way out

 "What the f-ck?" Was all Phil said to get everyone's attention 

"PHILL YOU'RE BACK! HELP!" Jack yelled as he was exhausted from holding the students back. "I only left you all alone for a few minutes. And this is what happens? Really?" Phil said in a tired parent tone. "Sorry Mr.Minecraft, but we were worried since Kacchan and Todoroki is still out, plus Sneeg just suddenly disappeared so we thought whoever broke in took him." Midorya explained as the students calmed down. 

"Why?! You think I'm that weak to get kidnapped by villains?! Also who are these extras?!" The voice of the pomeranian boy in question rang up behind us, along with a small  "we're back" from Shoto.

"Extra? I'll have you know I'm big man Tommy! The most amazing and handsome man in the- Mh!" Tommy said but was instead interrupted by Phill shoving his wing in his face, making him shut up

"Sorry about that, everyone meet Ranboo," he pointed to the enderman monarch who waved a bit with a smile, "Tubbo," Phill gestured to Tubbo "Hello!" He said, "Freddie," he then pointed to the avian "sup" Freddie said "and this annoying child is Tommy" Phill pointed at the Tommy who was still trapped in his feathers, muffled shoutings can be heard as he was probably complaining about how 'he's not a child'

"Ok now the introduction is done, I'll be leading them to their dorm room now! Later!" Phill said as he walked away with the minors.

(Word count: 1102)