Ch 17: Meanwhile...

Third Person POV

What was happening back at the dormitory while the trio plus Freddie arrived and causing more chaos? Welllll...

You see, after Sneeg woke everyone up (which he got a lot of complains btw) they all walked in on Jack and Scott arguing as usual, "WHY ARE YOU IN CHARGE?! WHAT DID I DO ANYWAYS?!" Jack yelled, Scott rolled his eyes and yelled "I don't know, maybe Phil knows that you NEVER PLACE YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRIES INTO THE LAUNDRY BASKET?!" You can clearly hear the irritation in Scott's voice. Jack didn't even flinch at the raise of voice from the Scottish man, and instead he also yelled "Well that's because I"M ALWAYS THE ONE WHO TAKE OUT THE TRASH AND CLEAN THE DISHES! ALSO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU PUT THE DISHES IN THE SINK EVERY TIME YOU FINISHED EATING!" The bickering between the duo continued on as the students that had just woke up started to fill the room, sweat dropping at the sight of two of the people that can beat them with a flick of a hand, fighting like a pair of married couple.

"Sneeg, I really hate you for- wtf?"  Sero said as he walked in with a cup of coffee in his hand and a Sneeg on his shoulder "Oh, they're bickering again." Sneeg said, jumping off of Sero's shoulder, he walked behind of Jack and jumped onto his shoulder, startling the bald man. "HOLY SHI- JESUS SNEEG" "Don't stop, I just came here for a better view, I'm betting Scott's gonna win the fight btw!" Sneeg said, offending Jack "Wha?! WHY?!" Jack asked "Because you've never won a fight before?" Scott sassed, a smug grin is found on his face.

  "Why you little-" Jack said, his whole entire body starts glowing and heating up, Sneeg immediately jumped off his shoulder to avoid burning into crisps, which was a good decision because seconds later, the bald man immediately turn into a ball of fire, blaze rods rose beside him, scaring the light out of every one in the room, including himself.

  "HOLY $HIT IM ON FIRE! AHHHHHHH!!" Jack yelled, panicking as he paced around the room, until the water sprinkler went off, putting Jack out immediately and poor man started taking damage "OW OW OW OW FUQ!" The poor man continues screaming, running out of the house immediately. Everyone else were just dumbfounded as the water sprinkler continues to sprinkle water down "well, guess I won. Now can someone turn the water thingy off? It's starting to get annoying." Scott said as he continued to stare at the main door

  "That's a good way to start a day I guess?" Sneeg said as Tsuyu and Uraraka turned off the sprinkler 

Bonus: 

Standing outside the heavily shut U.A main entrance, Todoroki and Bakugo stood at the front of it, 'patiently' waiting for it to reopen. "OH FOR FUQ'S SAKE! JUST LET US IN ALREADY!" Bakugo yelled, explosion starts to spark at the middle of his palm. "BAkugo calm down, I'm sure they'll open it soon-" Todoroki got cut off by Bakugo shouting "SHUT THE HELL UP ICY-HOT" 

(Word count: 519)

I am so sorry for not updating in so long, I've been quite busy with school lately, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! BYEEEEE 

Hello! This is me from 2 years later, I just realised I have messed up the chapter numbers, sorry about that :-:'