chapter 4|𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

Tw: SH

.·:*¨༺Y/n Pov༻¨*:·.

[2 weeks later Thursday they will go to the airport Friday morning]

I was getting really nervous mostly about if the airport security will take away my anxiety pills and my Tylenol or if my passport will get declined what if I fuck up all my friendships that I've made I'm so nervous what if I forget something I need ranboo just went to bed. I feel bad if I wake him again but I can't breathe and I'm flipping out

---------------------------------

Y/n: Ranbooo sorry for wakng you ise I fele bad please respond I can't brehte help I don't know hat to do 

Ranboo: no don't worry about waking me up but answer me now if you can I'm not good with these things over text 

-Ranboo is face timing answer or decline?-

I pushed answer and I waited for it to load his camera was pointed at the ceiling mine was showing my wall and Ranboo started talking to me he helped me breathe and calm down then he asked me what happened so I said "uh- just stress" Ranboo then said "Y/n I know your lying what happened I'm not going to tell anyone I want to help"

God he's one of my best friends. "I'm just nervous about Tsa and I don't want my meds to get taken away because the airports fucking stupid and I don't want to do anything that could fuck up the friendships I just made like you Bill Aimee Tubbo Tommy Niki and them I don't want to mess it up"  blurted out it took ranboo moment to process what I was saying but he eventually got it "First off Y/n if you need to get meds through that you need then you keep the prescription on they can't take that from you if you need it. Two you won't fuck anything up, believe me, I argued with my friends when I first met them but were still friends and some of them are my best friends hell I and Tommy hated each other when we first met but now he's one of my best friends there is literally nothing you can do to fuck up friendships and if you think small things would you shouldn't I don't know what shit friends you have where you think you need to be perfect but you don't unless your going around slapping everyone telling them to die you have nothing to worry about belive me Y/n" 

he really helps me god I love him "I'm just nervous because I don't have the best temper me and clay get into arguments a lot" "about what?" I know I can trust him but I thought the same with my friends then they hated me should I trust him "I- I wish i could tell you but I can't I lost too many friends from this and I can't loose you too"

Ranboo pov:

"-I can't loose you too" I really want to know what Y/ns arguments are about with dream but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me either I don't know what friends she had in the past but they had to be bad if she wants to tell me but she can't. I'm nervous maybe in person she will trust me enough to tell me something I'm just going to have to keep an eye on her to make sure she's okay I really want to help her because something's wrong. I'm scared to lose her because I feel like I know what she's leading me on too.

 "Y/n your not going to lose me never I promise I will pinky promise you tomorrow okay? And why would you think you would loose me that would never happen"  heard her sigh and she said "You don't know what I'm going through mentally right now Ranboo. I'll see you tomorrow bye." with that she hung up on me I'm worried now I don't know what happened to her or anything but I need to help her.

Y/n pov(Sh warning!!!!!!!! stay safe <3): 

I can't fucking do it anymore several months are about to go down the drain. I ran to the bathroom connected to my room after grabbing a pocket knife the same pocket knife my stupid ass father gave Me before it happened... 

1...

2....

5....

......

that's enough I dropped the knife on the ground and it made a loud crash on the floor I shakily looked at my arms through my tears while I was struggling to breathe on the ground... what the fuck have I done. soon enough clay was knocking on my bathroom door and I told him I dropped my soap holder thing and he believed me I guess its been long enough he trusts me again I dug through all of my cabinets trying to find bandages I found them from months ago at the bottom of my cabinet in case this happened again I wrapped my arms with bandages and I just knew I will have to be extra careful this month but I kind of missed this just the feeling so I dug through my suitcase and put the knife around one of my sweaters just in case.

------------------------------------------------

[timeskip to right before they land in London I guess Y/n got to keep the meds wooot]

clay woke me up telling me we were about to land so I got ready with my bag under my seat and stuff and I took my hair down and looked out the small window until we were on the ground again me and clay stressfully got off and found baggage claim got out bags and were let into England after thirty minutes and I saw clay text George we were here I pulled out my phone texted ranboo and said 

'you better come to pick me up bitch </3'

 he immediately responded with a picture of a car window with Bill in a pink cowboy hat and I said 

'oh shit it's going to be pretty easy to find you isn't it?'

 he responded with a yes we had to wait thirty minutes so I naturally found my way to a Starbucks and got an iced coffee

 we sat where George said they will be and five minutes later I saw a pink cowboy hat when George got out clay and nick ran to him while I awkwardly sat on the bench with our luggage and iced coffee when I saw ranboo get out I just looked at him he looked at me he was still wearing the mask but it was just that he's here it made me tear up he looked he walked over to the bench and hugged me I hugged him back

 the first thing he said was "are you okay you worried me yesterday" shit. I completely forgot about yesterday

 I randomly hung up on him I look him in the eyes and said "I'm so fucking sorry I was an asshole yesterday" he looked at me and said "it's fine Y/n don't worry about it okay" I could tell he smiled because his eyes I was still wearing a mask too and I smiled I don't know if he could tell though but I did I got up and hugged bill and after talking for a while we got back in the car and drove to wherever the house thing is where staying at this might be a good month...

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

stuff happened in that chapter :o wowsa eat drink stay safe be god children

 <3 madds

(1256 words)