Chapter 12|ɥʇnɹʇ ǝɥ⊥

Tw: SH mention

 .·:*¨༺Y/n Pov༻¨*:·.

-the next week chapter 13 will be the next day btw-

I sat down in my bed with the memories of my previous week in my head. Everything in that moment seemed to stop. The sound of tubbo and tommy buzzing around streaming in the room next to me, seemed to vanish. The tree outside the window stopped moving. Everything was at peace. I was at peace. It was perfect. Like the only thing that seems important is me and ranboo. As the memories of this trip raced in my head i realized i only had one day left. well not even a day were leaving at eleven or something. My heart shattered and everything that got pushed back got loud again. Tommy screaming, tubbo laughing the constant cursing. All the dark thoughts came back. I got up slowly and started packing. I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and shorts. I looked down at my arms. Most of the cuts seemed to heal. I smiled knowing that i've been good. I started to grab my clothes that were laying around and i started to fold them when someone knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" i called out when ranboo replied "Me? Can i come in tommy is driving me crazy" i laughed then sat down on my bed covering my arms with the blanket. He walked in and we made small talk while i sat there on my bed and he stood there i then asked "Can you grab one of my sweatshirts its in my luggage and its too far away" ranboo laugehd then said "Sure." her dug around in my bag before finding a sweater. The sweater i put the knife in if things fell loose, my heart dropped in the moment. He carfully unfolded it before the knife fell out. I inhaled sharply while his eyes widened. then asked "N/n? what is this?" (Also N/n is for nickname and you can use whateve i know some names can make people uncomfterble so do whatever you want whether that be your nickname from your name, pet name or any of that :D) I took a deep breath before he started to pick it up i jumped out of my bed and grabbed it. I looked up and i saw ranboos eyes widen. My heart stopped in that moment. He looked hurt or upset. He grabbed my arm carfully then said "Y/n? W- why didnt you tell me?" before i could say anything he pulled me into a hug. I just stood there. I dropped the item in my hand then hugged back. I put my head in his chest/shoulder/head for the tall people then i started crying. After a while he pulled away then said "You know i dont care right? It doesnt matter to me the only thing that matters is that your okay. If you ever want to do this again please talk to me. I love you so much and i cant stand to loose you. Nothing in this world would ever stop me from loving you. Nothing that you do or have done to yourself can change that. No one or nothing will ever change how much i love and care about you. I love you so much Y/n L/n. Honestly i think i love you too much like i've never loved anyone or anything as much as i love you. And that might not be good. I love you so so so much and that will never change."

I took a deep breath as i hid my face because I was blushing too much. i then said. "I love you too ran. So fucking much and you wont loose me. You have made me so much happier, well the happiest i have been in. My entire life. And that won't change. I love you." he smiled and kissed the top of my head then said "Out of curiosity. Dream said you came here for something but he never said anything? Why did you come here not that im complaning obviously i like fell in love with yo-" i cut him off with his rambling then said "Ugh its a long story but im going to tell you in the shortest way possible. I was not a planned child but after my mom had ,e they didnt really like me much more put me to use then had drista and treated me like shit. My father ended up leaving and blaming it on me. My mom wasn't the absolute worst but i guess i look alot like my dad so she got mad at me never did anything just gave her memories she didnt want. It was understandable but my mental health got really bad. It was nothing to do with my mom i just had really toxic friends bringing me down and i felt like i ruined my family. My mom ended up doing what was 'best for me' and that was sending me to a mental thing i forget what its caleed but that kinda helped but when i got out everything got worse. My parents and siblings knew that i was (sexuality) and they for the most part were accepting of it and i think that might be why my dad left. But it got out to my school after my fake friend forced it out of me. And so i went back to school in my junior year and it was hell. Uhm around that time clay found out and the only way i could really get away from it was moving schools. And my mom let me love in with him because he lives an hour or more from my mom. It was fine until clay went to california with his friends for a week. Uhm my mental health got the best of me and i tried to overdose. My mom showed up to make sure i was good. That was in my senior year and her and drista found me. Luckily i was fine but since then im not trusted alone. Its best for me and i was seven months clean but i got really anxious the night before coming here and broke that. But i think im doing better. I threw that in my bag right before leaving and im not really sure why." ranboo looked at me holding my hands processing all i said. he blinked back tears before he tackled me into a hug.

He then said "Y/n im sorry you had to go through that. You don't deserve that and if you need anything im here for you and im so proud of you for not giving up." i kissed him and he kissed me back. Everything was perfect again.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Sorry for spelling mistakes only one chapter left!!! :)

(1127 words)

-Madds <3