Chapter 5|Run away

TW:yelling

.·:*¨༺Y/ns pov༻¨*:·.

We had an hour and a half ride to the place we're staying at in Georges car me, ranboo and bill were stuck in the back back i was in the middle with ranboo on my right and bill on my left i put an airpod in my ear so i can still listen to the conversation around me it was alot of twitch and social media stuff so i just didnt pay attention and zoned out with the music

now playing:

Numb little Bug - Em beihold 

I never really realized how much this song fits with me. I snapped out of whatever daze I was in to see Ranboo shaking me and bill looking at me concerned I looked back at them confused Ranboo said "Are you okay?" I was confused up until realizing that my eyes were watering and that a tear slipped I wiped my eyes and said "Yeah i'm fine. Some songs hit hard." Ranboo looked at me and said "What song?" I just looked at the ground showing I was done talking.

.·:*¨༺Ranboo pov༻¨*:·.

Before Y/n went back to listening to music I caught a glimpse of the song and started playing it instead of my playlist. She was still wearing the mask but just by looking at her eyes I can tell something was wrong and that she's still trying not to cry I just looked at Bill and shrugged my shoulders I went back to listening to the lyrics of the song, I don't know what shes been through, or going through but shes clearly not okay something is definitely wrong just from the moment we've met how ridiculously skinny she is how its literally 90 degrees and she's wearing a long sleeve with jeans or how she doesn't tell me anything even though she wants too. I guess she's just used to acting ridiculously perfect? I'm not sure I might just be overthinking it. But i've only known her for a week or two and i know I can't loose her I looked at her again and realised how pretty she is though her makeup is flawless despite being on a plane for 7 and a half hours and how stunning her e/c (eye color) its a great contrast to her s/t(skin tone) and her h/c after a bit I zoned back in to see bill eyeing me weirdly i looked back at him with he same look and he looked away as i changed my music and looked through the window realizing my surroundings that were almost here.

 When we arrived I nudged Y/n and she put her phone away and got out of the car after me. I just now realized how incredibly short she was she looked up at me when I laughed and said "What the fuck are you looking at bitch?" while looking around London I said "You are so short" she turned around and kicked my knee and hurt her foot more in the process me and bill started laughing hysterically she looked at me laughing and said "That never happened" and grabbed her suitcase and ran up to the house with me and bill shortly behind her.  

The door was unlocked because I guess George forgot to lock it and we went in everyone was sitting on the couch Aimee got up with a big smile and ran to Y/n and hugged her Y/n  returned the gesture after a moment while A was laughing again saying "Oh my god Aimee you and Y/n are the same height" they both looked at me with a death start as I ran to the couch screaming Tommy and Tubbo got up and started talking to Y/n, dream and Sapnap while i was sitting on the couch talking to everyone Niki was the only one left she had to wait a day to drop off her cats so she's going to be here tommorow or tonight. Depends.

after about 15 minutes Y/n sat next to me and I looked at her realising she took off her mask and smiled at me I smiled back at her, as I took off my mask. She stared at me for a few moments more before looking at the tv and it made me nervous if she thinks I look bad or something i just looked back at her too and eventually everyone found their way to the living room announcing that we were going to go down to the beach. I checked the time it was only 1 pm so it's most likely the best time for that. Y/n started biting her lip as everyone got ready and Aimee grabbed her because they were sharing a room together so Y/n knew where her room was.

 after around thirty minutes of everyone frantically running around we were all ready before we left we realized Y/n wasn't with us so I ran up to her and Aimee's room and knocked on the door she said i could come in and said "Come on we're leaving" realizing she didn't change at all and said "I might just stay. not swimming anyways." while she blankly looked at her phone I responded with "Still go it's not like it's sand beaches" she awkwardly looked at me and said "Fine. ill go only because I like London architecture" 

I grabbed her hand and dragged her down the stairs and Dream eyed her and said "really n/n" "What I hate water" Aapnap then looked at her and said "Bullshit. Literal fucking bullshit" "Well sorry sometimes I don't feel comfortable about my body. Sorry, you guys are SO FUCKING PERFECT while i'm clearly not so you guys go have fun at your fucking beach I will be walking around because I HATE MYSELF AND I COULD GIVE LESS OF A FUCK" while storming out of the house

 everyone stood there in shock for a few minutes processing what she said while I ran after her and I caught up to her "y/-" "No I don't want to fuckin- oh it's just you. Sorry" I said "it's fine. Where are you going?" "great question." we just aimlessly walked around looking at the buildings while Dream was texting me asking if we were okay i said

 'yeah we're fine go to the beach i've been there enough. Y/ns okay.' he responded with 'okay' and I put my phone away 

I saw the theatre heathers is playing at I smiled knowing me and Y/n are going there in a week I grabbed her hand and ran towards the theatre and was laughing at my antics and we took pictures by it and ran around parks and stuff for a while until I realized it was 6 and both our phones were blowing up I called Wilbur saying where we were and he would pick us up and we went back to the house. While they were making dinner.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Sorry for spelling mistakes i will be fixing it later <3

-Madds:)

(1144 words)