Chapter 7| 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙

.·:*¨༺Ranboos pov༻¨*:·.

 (When Y/n told ranboo about her eating disorder)

I was sitting across from Y/n on my bed, I looked at her nervously as she said "I- i have an" She paused for a moment "an eating disorder." I- I don't know what to say to that. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know this far. my eyes started to tear up, I barely even know her why the hell am I like this I thought. I just looked at her and hugged her. I don't know what else to really do I don't know what to say, after a few minutes she started to cry I just rubbed circles on her back as she cried while hugging me I hugged her tighter, I've never felt this way I've never felt like this. This lost. I actually for once have no idea how to help and that scares me, it scares me so. Fucking. Much. I don't know how to help her. I don't even know her that well but I've gotten so attached to her over these two weeks of just talking to her, I never really knew someone this perfect seeming could be this. Hurt. She stopped crying but just laid her head on my chest shakily breathing. I just hugged her tighter. I'm so fucking scared to think that I could lose her, I just don't know what to do or how to help. I'm not sure who else knows about it. And I wouldn't tell anyone to betray her trust. I just really want someone who knows how to help, to know about Y/n. I'm sure Dream knows but I'm not sure if he. Helps. That much, I'm sure he try's but I don't think he knows how clearly fragile Y/n is.

 i heard a knock on the door and I flatly said "Come in." I saw Aimee and Niki get her I checked the time and it was 10:30 so that makes sense I knew Niki was coming soon. Y/n saw niki and got up when I let go and wiped her eyes and ran over to niki and they hugged for a good minute or two while I got up and when they were just talking I went over and hugged niki too then went back over to the little circle we formed and held Y/ns hand, for three reasons:

1. she seemed anxious.

2.I am so fucking clingy.

3. I love physical contact. 

I blankly got the gist of what Aimee was saying basically just asking if Y/n was okay. Y/n tighter her grip on my hand then said that she has an eating disorder aimee and nikis faces dropped as quick as she said that. i saw aimee wide-eyed taking deep breaths and Niki frowning with visible tears in her eyes. i stepped back about to let go of Y/ns hand but she didn't let go so I didn't either. Niki and Aimee just hugged for about five to ten minutes I lost track of time but eventually we were all sitting against a wall well me niki and aimee were sitting against a wall. Y/n was laying on nikis chest (Not shipping, purely platonic!! Y/n and niki are just really close friends) and Niki had her arms loosely around Y/ns shoulders.

 we were just talking for while and it was around eleven when everyone else that shares my room came in and we all ended up sitting in a circle for about thirty more minutes until niki, aimee and Y/n went to their room to get ready for bed we all said goodnight and they left shortly after tommy looked at me with a  smug face and said "So where did you and Y/n go?" I looked at him blankly "Oh you know we just went to brazil then alaska and russia." Tubbo spoke in before we started bickering and said "seriously is Y/n okay? She just doesn't seem. good?" I said "I cant really say much, but I really don't think she is and I don't know how to help her." tommy looked at me and softed his look and said "You really fucking care about her don't you mate?" "Yeah. I don't fucking know, there's just something about her I can't loose her." Bill looked at freddie with a smirk then looked back at me and said "Your in love mate." I looked back at bill blankly confused and said "How could I be? I mean seriously I've only talked to her for two weeks, and I haven't even been with her in person for a day." freddie then suggested "Maybe you like her?" I thought about that. To be completely honest I might like her. But I don't think its possible I haven't known her for long. "I don't think so." is all I said, then I got up to get ready for bed.

Bills pov

As soon as ranboo left towards the bathroom I looked at everyone and said "He loves Y/n right?" tommy looked at me and said "Personally I agree but he's a fucking mess." freddie then said "I really do think he loves her I mean I'm not the closest with him but it's clear that he knows something about Y/n that we don't. I just hope shes okay" Tubbo softened at that and said "I really don't fucking think Y/ns okay. As much as I hate to say that. Also I'm not sure if ranboo knows how he feels, it is so fucking clear that he loves her but let him find out on his own. We can't force it." we all ended up agreeing with tubbo and we heard someone walking by it may be ranboo so I naturally started bickering with tommy. Luckily I did that because it was ranboo. we all talked for a while longer until we all got tired and went to bed

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

I also enjoy this chapter im not sure just the mix of angst with a bit of fluff makes me happy :]

eat drink and do random shit until your lives fulfilled if that's your style. </3 

(1018 words)