My flight

Zaryelle POV
Some light skin sat beside me, and I glanced at him quickly. I hit my head on the window by accident. "Oh, shit." I say. He chuckled before looking over at me and saying,"Are you okay baby girl?" I looked up at him and,smiled gently. "Yeah,I'm good." I answer. "I'm Christian, everyone calls me Bem thou." He says. "I'm Zaryelle,you can call me Zary or Zee." I say. He nodded, and turned his head before looking back at me, I was lookin out the window. I just stared at the wing of the plane as we passed by clouds. "Where ya nigga?" He asked "ion have one." I continued to look out the window. "Your gorgeous,who wouldn't want you." He chuckled. "It ain't that they don't want me Ion want them." I shrugged. "Oh." "Yeah." I say. "What happened to your face?" He asked. "Ummm long story." I say. "This a fifteen hour flight we got time." He says, I chuckled and started the story. "It started from when I was in coma. When I woke up found out my dad was engaged. He disappeared for a good four months. When they came back they were married. I started having sex with my body guard. Now my dad wife pregnant I went to my body guard house an stayed there he not the much older then me. My dad came over the next morning which is today and beat me. My guard watched and later he texted me telling me he was sorry. I ignored the text and packed my clothes which brings me here on my way to my aunt." I say. " That ain't cool,how old are you?" He asked. I looked at him and shook my head while laughing and said,"Well honey I'm eighteen be nineteen Inna month." He licked his lips and said,"So you ah Youngen. I'm 21." He says. "You not that much older then me." I say. " I know still a Youngen." He chuckled, I shook my head and he asked for two pillows. He gave me one. "Umm thanks." I say. He laid on my shoulder, his hair smelled good. "Oh so you comfortable?" I ask. "Yes,very." He says. I shook my head.

(Christian/Bem- 6'3,brow skin,tatted,right eyebrow piercing,Dominican,Blasian,attitude,smart mouth,love short girls.)

Christian POV
I watched her lick her lips,then lean on the window. To be honest she ain't a virgin n I'm tryna fuck in the plane bathroom. Ion usually do this buhh she giving me this feeling already. I took off my seat belt nd her's and pulled her to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" She asked when we got in. "Just chill,I gotchu." I kiss on her neck. "Whoa Ion know you like that,bro back up." She says. "Come on,there's a first time for everything." I pick her up, she looked me in my eyes. That is before I kissed her,she still won't down for it,buhh soon after she was. Yes nigga I used a mfin condom.

Two hours later

Zaryelle POV
I walked out first then bout ten minutes after he walked out too. He looked at me and smirked. I sat there trying to fix myself. I can't believe I just had sex in plane bathroom. Thirteen more hours up here an I'm good.

well She nasty asf