Lets make a deal

Zary's POV

I woke up put on some camouflage girl cargos a white under shirt,a black half shirt with my taxi fives. I put my hair into a prefect tight bunn. Lipgloss nd eyeliner. I waked down stairs nd Pedro was there.

O hell no. Ik daddy didn't say you had to go to school with me. Why are we matching anyway,go change. I say.

I go to Sanskrit high,nd no I wear what I wanna. You act lik I wanna babysit you. He said. I mugged him. I walked out the door with him trailing behind me.

Lets make a deal. He said.

I'm listening. I replie.

If you can go somewhere with me no smart fucking mouth nd don't be a big ass brat fah a full week ill by you a white BMW. He said glancing at me.

Deal, but set sum rules.

My rules

Rule1-Don't fucking touch me at all

Rule2-don't be actin lik you my frigging daddy.

Rule3-don't act as if my little ass aint in yuhr prescience.

Rule4-don't embarrass me in public

Rule5-Stop trying to ficking control me

Rule6-Stop being such an ass hole it makes you look ugly nd makes me look bad.

His rules

Rule1-Stop being such a damn brat.

Rule2-act lik you got scence

Rule3-Don't be actin lik a damn fool

Rule4-Pls don't try to sneak off

Rule5-don't doubt my word

Rule6-always always make me look good cause yo attitude aint working.

Rule7-Listen to WTF I tell yuh to do.

Shet up,wid cho single ass. I say.

Pedro's POV

Yep,imma hold her up on this bet. I saw Zee a few times through out the day. Wen I walked out to my car at the end of the day, Zaryelle was there surprisingly.

So yuh listened to me? I asked.

Hey,we made a deal nd I want tht car. She replied. She got in she don't rlly have no friends. I can tell she so quit but then she get around me nd got this stank ass attitude nd imma fix tht. The next time she roll her eyes imma knock em out her head nd show her how they rlly roll.

We got a stop to make. I tell her,nd she nodded her head. She turned up the radio cause he"song" was on it was by Trey songz. I believe it was called smartphones. She can sing I cant even lie. We pulled up to the warehouse once again she was hot on my tail.

Back up,we was here the other day. I say.

And-. She cut herself off nd stopped nd started walking again.

Cashmere's POV

We was working in this weeks work of money everybody earned so they can get they cut.

Damn,Pedro yuh stepped on my shoe. Zaryelle said.

It ain't my fault yo feet small aab. He said.

Don't remind me. She shot bac. They walked into the kitchen,I looked up at her nd flashed a smile. She looked away shyly.

Don't be lik tht guah, you know you miss me. I say rising up.

No,not rlly. She shook her head. I looked to make sure Pedro won't no where to be found. I wrapped my arms around her nd she warpped hers around my neck. I got a quick peck from her

WTF?! Pedro said walking down the steps. We all bust out laughing except the sheriff.

Calm down,I'm still living. She shrugged.

Take yo ass out side! He yelled.

Uh uh,rule 2 don't be actin lik youh my fuckin daddy. She said.

Yea thts my job. I say. She pushed me off her a shook her head.

My niggah,rule7 listen to WTF I tell yuh to do. She turned nd walked out with a smile on her face.

My niggah,Ik yuh loyal buhh thts boss daughter nd if he find out yuh fuckin widd her dats my head. He said running out the house.

-------------------------------------------------------

It's short Ik but more to come stay tuned, vote comment, fan follow! Bye bye babes!💋❤😘