Almost there

~~another 3 Months later~

Zaryelle POV
One more month before they pop out thank you. Royalty and Chris were laying beside me. "Baby." He said. "Hmm." I say. "I love you." He laughed. "I love you too Christopher." I say he kissed me but then looked at me. "Don't call me that It's Chris or Bem." He whined. He started reading One fish,Two fish,Red fish,Blue Fish to Royalty and and my stomach. Royalty was knocked out at the end, I was on the verge. He took her into her room. He came back and took his shirt off and laid beside me wrapping his arm around me rubbing my stomach.  I fell asleep fast after he put his arm around me. I could still feel him rubbing my stomach.

Royalty POV
Me and Mr.Chris were up early making breakfast for mommy so she didn't have to get up. My little sister's name Is Zhaniyah but my Brother's name is Zhachariah Michael Santiago Sanchez.  They said that Zhaniyah's whole name would end up being Zhaniyah Michelle Selena Sanchez. I just nodded,when they told me. We made chocolate chip pancakes Sausages bacon and biscuits. By time we finished I ran up stairs to see of she was awake,which she was. I waved him up and he brought up the tray of food. "GoodMorning Mommy." I say. "GoodMorning Beautiful." Mr.Chris says. "GoodMorning my babies." She said. I gave her a quick hug before Mr.Chris brought in her food. After she ate we all went to get more things for the babies.

Chris POV
We were in the car and I had my phone on the aux cord. Zary was changing the song and she stopped at Bang Yo Set by InkMonstarr. She was staring at me half the whole time. Ion even know why. "I got goons,I got Gangstas,I got Hoes,I got bitches." I rap along,that's when her neck jerked back and she looked me up and down. "Go fuck with them then." She said. "Baby not like that." I say. "Then like what." She rolled her eyes. "I was rapping." I say. "Doesn't sound like it the way yhu said it." She says. I huffed nd pulled up to the mall. "Baby Yhu wanna go through my phone go ahead ain't no hoes or bitches in there. I promise it's just family and some homies ight?" I say and look at her. "C'mon Roya." She said completely ignoring me. Bet chu she not gone ignoring me later tonight when her ass is horny as all hell. We all got out and walked in.

--------------------------------------------------------- I know it's short but I'm gonna kep working for yhu guys and it's only 3 chapters left plus the Q&A Chapter(s)