Fight night

Zaryelle POV
We sat at the park for a while and then went to the mall. That's when Royalty woke up,she likes to spend money...Like me. She was talking the entire time we were there. Then we went to the store. I got some cubed steak, some macaroni noodles and some collared greens. I grabbed some cookies and ice cream. I went looking for Pedro and some tramp was flirting with him. He wasn't entertaining that shit. She was all up in my daughter face. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "I got everything baby." I say. He turned to me and smiled. "Okay baby." He answered,I put everything in the basket. She was starting at me side ways. "Aren't you Mo'Nay little sister?" She asked,I nodded my head. We paid for our things and left Royalty was asleep by time we got back home. My dad called and said he was coming over and so was his wife and other stuff like that. I stared cooking. Steak was in the oven macaroni was home made that was just now getting into the oven my dad walked in,and everyone else. Selena was with them. "Oh no Zary, this is my job." She says. She was always so worried about her job and me, growing up she was my mother. "Ms.Lena this is my place, you are a guest please sit down and relax." I hug her and kiss her cheek. "Zary!" Ciara came running she hugged my leg. "Hi Princess." I say. Everyone moved towards the living room where Pedro was with Royalty. I put the collard greens on the stove and sat down, just as I did that Royalty woke up crying. I was about to get up, Pedro looked at me and said,"If yo miniature ass don't sit down some where I got her okay." He smirked. I leaned back in the chair,and watched as he got up.

Pedro POV
I honestly think she stresses herself to much. I started taking off so I could be here to help her with Royalty. I got her a bottle and warmed it up. I let it cool a little then walked back onto the living room and fed her. "Zary what's her name?" Ciara asked. "Her name is Royalty." She answered. "Can I hold her?" Selena asked. I handed her the baby. She smiled. Zary got up to check the food,and the fight was just now starting. She made everyone plate and laid on my shoulder while I ate. "Go eat." I say. "Not hungry. Just tired." She says. "Okay so take Royalty and go to sleep." I look at her. "No cause I wanna be up under you." She looked at me. "Okay baby." I look back at the tv. Someone knocked on the door,she was about to get up. "No I'll get it stop working ya self so much." I say. I opened the door and her cousin was there. "Zary your cousin is here." I say. "Who Savanna?" She asked and And I nodded my head. She went to the door and hugged her.

Zaryelle POV
When she got here I took Royalty and we went up stairs. We sat on my bed talking about Royalty and how painful it was giving birth. "It hurt that much?" She asked. "yes, it felt like my vagina was being tore open but it was stretching and it still hurt I almost died. It don't hurt that much when You first have sexual intercourse with some one thou." I give her a look,she stared at Royalty for a minute. "She so pretty, and she so chubby." She smiled. "Yeah,my lil baby." I look at her. "Please wait to have a baby Vanna" I say. She nodded her head and said,"I'll just take her off ya hands sometimes." She says. I smiled nd we continued to talk til all of us fell asleep

----------------------------------------------------------

Savanna is back

Pedro is home a lot more

Did he actually commit to they relationship???

Is he a good daddy????

Is she a good mommy????

What do y'all think so far??

Vote comment Fan follow!! Til next time loves